[LJ] tEE's 240 Bhop

Started by tee
15/09/2010 01:32
Page 1 of 1
tee15/09/2010 01:32(edited 16/09/2010 22:03)

My 240 Bhop :-)
I know the jump is easy for 80% of you guys, but it's kinda good for me :D
- Please tell me what you think! :-)

youtube

Ducu15/09/2010 01:53

You remember me tEEpEE a very nice moviemaker and player, congratulations for the 240bhop and welcome to the kz world, im sure you will learn fast! goodluck

k a f f e e15/09/2010 12:39

gj tEE, better make some new slide and surfmaps tho

tEE's avatar will be removed because it is SO offensive, just predictin

musaka15/09/2010 14:12(edited 15/09/2010 14:14)

Originally posted by k a f f e e
gj tEE, better make some new slide and surfmaps tho

tEE's avatar will be removed because it is SO offensive, just predictin

why lol , its just a fish between his legs XD

the music is kinda heavy so 4/5 , gj for the jump

tee16/09/2010 01:27

It's NOT a dick...
- Thank you guys :)
@kaffee: I will sir, I will.

kQbmigrecord holder16/09/2010 03:05

it looks like a tail

tee16/09/2010 15:42

Originally posted by NAPZ
it looks like a tail

Thanks for the support, I need it.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.