Pro Evolution Soccer

Started by jusuuh
16/09/2010 18:54
Page 1 of 1
jusuuh16/09/2010 18:54

Hi.

Started thread about this, do we have any PES fans here? I'm not hater of FIFA but somehow i like PES more (become legend way better etc). Looking forward to PES 2011!

I'm playing at the moment 2010 and i could say playing become a legend with hardest difficult is pretty hard. I feel like i was on bench without playing time for 20 games :D

Really hooked into that mode really, very exciting to play from the ground to the top. First time did finnish player and started from italy low clubs and finally at national team and London FC (Chelsea) best attacker with 92 overall skill. I used amateur difficult back then (2/5) but you can believe it was hard and long way to there.

Share your opinions and stories about the game :)

akM01/10/2010 23:16

I play ALOT of PES, im a real fan I guess. I like to play Master league cuz I always wanna have a new fresh team with talents and make them uber, altho the difficulty is too low imo.. sometimes i win with to big numbers (13-0 against fc porto just now lol..)

im gonna buy PES 11 as soon as it gets released!

cC|SpiNe01/10/2010 23:33

I love pes, played it since PES 3. Mostly play Master league. If anyone played PES 4 they'll remember gems like Chiagneua and Claudio Lopez. I love this game.

Krzywy01/10/2010 23:47

pes sux fifa pwn

200602/10/2010 01:21

Originally posted by Krzywy
pes sux fifa pwn

woooooord

DiDo-Grecord holder02/10/2010 01:22(edited 02/10/2010 01:22)

Pes's gameplay is better imo , but the fact that there weren't too many leagues and teams was sad I alk about 2010 dunno for 2011. Atm I prefer fifa

akM09/10/2010 00:48

dno what to think of this game atm.. gameplay is very different as 2010

'vaMpPpPpp09/10/2010 05:46

uhm, im thinking about getting either fifa 11 or pes 11. which game requires more "skill"? =P always been a fan of fifa games though, but from what ive heard fifa 11 should not be as good as fifa 10.

akM15/10/2010 17:29

Pro 10 > Pro 11..

200618/10/2010 13:12

fifa>pes anyday :o

akM23/10/2010 16:28

Who cares about fifa, we talking about pes here..

kQbmigrecord holder26/10/2010 01:04

ye, bought pes 11 such a disappointment. waiting for 2012 :)

akM26/10/2010 01:08

Originally posted by NAPZ
ye, bought pes 11 such a disappointment. waiting for 2012 :)


I know what ur going tru but keep playing! I also hated the game but now I understand how everything works and its so cool to play. u can do nice tricks and give uber passes.

200626/10/2010 15:13

PES11 is pretty ez to play :o, FIFA 11 is harder, so i prefer it!

DiDo-Grecord holder26/10/2010 18:55

ye fifa 11's gameplay is more real

kQbmigrecord holder26/10/2010 20:48(edited 26/10/2010 20:49)

fifa = ice skating. and the ball is like a balloon, u want more? ok... the penalty system is fucking gay, the referee isn't strict enough... both games sucks...

200626/10/2010 20:56

the world cup 2010 game srsly rocks... best football game i've played so far

DiDo-Grecord holder28/10/2010 13:49

Originally posted by 2006
the world cup 2010 game srsly rocks... best football game i've played so far

but its not available for pc? :)

200628/10/2010 13:58(edited 28/10/2010 13:58)

Dont know actually, got it only on xbox :)

jusuuh26/11/2010 23:06(edited 26/11/2010 23:07)

pes > fifa

realy those fifa's multiplayer players -.-

cmon, if i do goal 1-0 or 2-0 the opponent always puts torrent fullspeed! or then he goes away. and fifa's become a legend mode (become pro or what was it dont remember) sucks hard.

fifa has better animations and artificial intelligence on players and referees. but that's basicly all i got since i have played all fifas and pes since the beginning of this century.

fifa 11
+ better "normal game"
+ better artificial intelligence
- multiplayer on pc
- sometimes just too easy on hardest difficulties

PES 11
+ best player career -mode - beats fifa's 100-0
+ not so nice multiplayer but atleast opponents stay on matches
+ good difficult

licensing isnt a problem since every PES can have full patch ( i have now all players + all leagues in FIFA + all national teams + stadiums, balls. everything)

so diffrent kind of games but this year pes wins on my pc.

little review of few past years
first versions of fifa were just simply better than PES "template"
2006 - pes clearly won
2007-2008 fifa was simply better
2009-2010 pes, no pc version on wc2010 fifa etc

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.