Removing hp, saytext and so on, except the lj

Started by elvis.record holder
17/09/2010 00:00
Page 1 of 1
elvis.record holder17/09/2010 00:00

Hello.

I'm wondering how I can remove everything on the demo except the ljstats. I'm not talking about the ljstats in the chatbox, the other ones.
I've got 2 movie making packs so I don't need a third one, I just want to know how to keep the ljstats shown, any idea?

collisioN_17/09/2010 08:11

about moviemaking i diont know anything but i i normally use hud_saytext 0 while recording a demio because of fps, is that heplfull?

Nukk17/09/2010 08:27

or maybe use "full cs hud remover by kzz" http://rapidshare.com/files/145261297/full_cs_hud_remover_by_kzz.rar

elvis.record holder17/09/2010 13:31

I said I dodn't need any hud remover, I have two already...
I want everything removed except the longjumps stats in the middle of the screen, the sync, strafes, distance, maxspeed and so on, I want those to still show. But the HP, armor, time should be removed.
Any idea how?

bambiq17/09/2010 13:43

use hlae to capture hud on separate layer and cut everything except lj stats by mask.

elvis.record holder17/09/2010 17:36

Thanks, I think I got it.
mirv_separate_hud 1 and then cut the rest except ljstats but I'll have to find out how to do that also.
This could probably be helpful to other people, at least it helped me, thx :-)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.