(kz)_insertaname

Started by koukouz mapperrecord holder
17/09/2010 21:01
Page 1 of 1
koukouz mapperrecord holder17/09/2010 21:01(edited 17/09/2010 21:04)

Hello...
I wanted to create a map these last days so I opened my Hammer after a long time... here is the result after 2-3 days
I didn't want to post preview pictures before I was done with the map, but I don't know how to finish it even though I've got an accurate idea of how to do it.

Start room:

http://img825.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10000.png/
http://img696.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10001.png/
http://img39.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10002.png/
http://img684.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10003.png/

Second room:
http://img405.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10004.png/ (with fog on, forgot with off)
http://img411.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10006.png/
http://img529.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10007.png/
http://img834.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10008.png/
http://img522.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10009.png/
http://img693.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10010.png/
http://img843.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10013.png/ (without fog)
http://img94.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10014.png/ (with fog)

Vent to the third and last room (supposed to be a blockpart):

http://img251.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10011.png/

Small room to finally enter the last room:

http://img337.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10012.png/

I prefer without the fog, but it's possible to remove it so I'll just let it be since it's up to people's tastes :/
It might be done soon, I just have to find some time but mainly creativity to finish it, I don't want to rush the end.

Challenge: Hard/Extreme

I hate myself for posting it... but whatever

vasH,zC17/09/2010 21:09

it's a very nice map gj :D

Puppey17/09/2010 21:10

tnx for sharing this amazingly good looking map mr.kkz.
I sure hope it doesn't turn out like kkz_texture simply cuz of it's insanely hard strafing requirements. Looking forward to it. Oh, and, take your time, no need to rush it.

nucLeaR17/09/2010 21:21

First room looks like a part from kz_adventure2 :D

Stabilot17/09/2010 21:26

Damn you'r a sexy dude!

koukouz mapperrecord holder17/09/2010 21:31

Originally posted by nucLeaR
First room looks like a part from kz_adventure2 :D


Mmmmh I don't know I really made everything on my own without any model to start, but I guess some things are just inconscious... what you make always comes from something you know.

Anyway ty, I'll try to finish it this week-end or the next week-end.

kQbmigrecord holder17/09/2010 22:26

this is a cool map. Almost as cool as your subway map :)

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #117/09/2010 22:58

ugly texture

Dacca18/09/2010 01:47

looks very Timmycake-ish :)

koukouz mapperrecord holder18/09/2010 02:52

Originally posted by Dacca
looks very Timmycake-ish :)

I just copied/pasted some of his maps and gathered in one

Timmycakes mapper18/09/2010 05:12

lol i was thinkin the same thing dacca - brickfacility2 ;D jk i like it. im a sucker for gritty textures so im on board with this one. i especially like this part

http://img843.imageshack.us/i/projetextreme10013.png/

FuZzy1 mapper18/09/2010 05:55

looks pretty good, and imo it looks better without the fog (and is an inside map so fog doesn't really fits)

.qui mapper18/09/2010 10:21

just hope extreme difficulty will be based on technique and accuracy, not on pure strafing.
* +1, looks better without fog

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.