[WR] WR movies made by me

Started by Speedz0r VIP
18/09/2010 00:07
Page 1 of 1
Speedz0r VIP18/09/2010 00:07(edited 19/09/2010 17:55)

#1 fof_dale in 00:35:90 by shNz (Posted 05/12/10 - 10:09:45)
Stream: http://www.own3d.tv/video/26426/shNz_on_fof_dale
Download: Megaupload

#2 kzno_xtremeblock in 01:59:45 by Messing (Posted 05/12/10 - 10:09:45)
Stream: http://www.own3d.tv/video/26490/Messing_on_kzno_xtremeblock
Download: Megaupload

#3 kz_facility in 01:42:92 by heL^_x (Posted 06/27/10 - 17:14:46)
Stream: http://www.own3d.tv/video/28654/heL__x_on_kz_facility
Download: Megaupload

#4 kz_cliffez in 01:31:91 by heL^_x (Posted 06/27/10 - 17:14:46)
Stream: http://www.own3d.tv/video/28666/heL__x_on_kz_cliffez
Download: Megaupload

#5 kz_j2s_icevalley in 02:25.53 by Flibo (Posted 09/18/10 - 00:07:13)
Stream: http://www.own3d.tv/video/32881/Flibo_on_kz_j2s_icevalley
Download: Megaupload

#6 kz_shrubhop_ez in 01:05.38 by akkord (Posted 09/18/10 - 00:07:13)
Stream: http://www.own3d.tv/video/32883/akkord_on_kz_shrubhop_ez
Download: Megaupload Filefront

Cola^18/09/2010 11:30(edited 18/09/2010 11:31)

Cool runs but 1st one is not wr enymore so calling this thread as "WR movies" is not right :p

TawNY18/09/2010 13:22

Well, it is... They maybe ain´t the current WR but they were the WR and that´s what it´s showing, WR´s movies he MADE.

nucLeaR18/09/2010 14:09

Good quality on #6

Great runs for all of them :D

pLaguE^18/09/2010 17:28

Originally posted by TawNY
Well, it is... They maybe ain´t the current WR but they were the WR and that´s what it´s showing, WR´s movies he MADE.

What he's saying is that it's unofficial. Correct me if I'm wrong Cola^ :)

Good job though, cool little clips.

|Hunter|18/09/2010 18:08

Nice clips.
Song from #5? :D

TawNY18/09/2010 18:38

I see, well then he´s right. Gj with the clips thou ;)

Speedz0r VIP18/09/2010 19:17

Thanks for the comments guys. I know some records may not be official and/or outdated, but I just wanted to post the WR movies I made. I was going to just continue and post in the old thread, but since we were told to post WR runs here from now on, I thought I'd just make my own thread where I added all the WR movies i made, instead of making a new thread for every new WR movie i make. The song name on #5 is Blame ft. Camilla Marie - Star (Dub Mix).

DiDo-Grecord holder18/09/2010 20:09

THe 6th movie was awesome

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP18/09/2010 20:12

You should make the XJ Rotw's. :D

beuhnoix18/09/2010 21:16

Nice dude I really like your style. Oh the 6th movie was the best imo (esp the song, I enjoyed it)

Originally posted by pizza^
You should make the XJ Rotw's. :D


ye why could be better than hatari & co (except zmx)

Speedz0r VIP18/09/2010 23:25

Hehe, I don't think I have enough motivation to do rotw's. Also, it seems that mm.fr is staying as the rotw's makers. I would love to see the local moviemakers of XJ making the rotw's tho.

beuhnoix19/09/2010 12:04

Can you tell me the song of the 6th movie?

200619/09/2010 13:05

dl link/youtube, can't watch own3d movies

Speedz0r VIP19/09/2010 13:46(edited 19/09/2010 17:55)

I'll add download links since if I upload on youtube they all will lagg like crazy, because of the x264 format. Song name on the 6th movie is Sub Focus - Splash.
Added download link for akkords wr, don't have time to add more yet, but i'll update the first post when i add more.
edit: Added download mirrors to all the WR's.

qfiman*20/09/2010 00:18

really nice clips, except some fonts...^^

especially #5 and #6 are "must-watch"s =)

keep em coming!

|Hunter|01/10/2010 23:21

Originally posted by Speedz0r
#5 is Blame ft. Camilla Marie - Star (Dub Mix).

Thanks a lot, I didn't saw you answered me :D.

-STK-02/10/2010 16:56

wow cool runs and edit :D i like them all and btw what's the song on 3# ?

Ackn_03/10/2010 13:12

coo movies!u must make more

Speedz0r VIP03/10/2010 14:46

Thanks guys, song name for #3 is Fourward - Fury.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.