[WR] 7D on kz_kzdk_droughthop

Started by Charly.0s
18/09/2010 20:41
Page 1 of 1
Charly.0s18/09/2010 20:41(edited 20/09/2010 19:28)

Hello XJ !

I've juste made a new movie, this time, a wr movie, kz_kzdk_droughthop done by 7D in 02:21.49, an awesome run and I hope u ill find the (simple) edit awesome too :D

YOUTUBE > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAZpHTeaC98 (Watch in HD)

Hope you enjoy and seeya !


OT : if you want to see more run like this, just suscribe..

200618/09/2010 20:46

get rid off the crosshair, otherwise it was an epic clip

Charly.0s18/09/2010 22:10

I personally prefer it with crosshair on but yeah it's not in everybody's taste^^ (dunno if my english is correct)

kaynerecord holder18/09/2010 22:54

nice clip

with crosshair ftw

Ducu18/09/2010 23:03

That strafes make me nervous, really amazing run, and enjoyable edit I personally prefer without corshair!

NOEL18/09/2010 23:50

It makes me happy for some reason, that with the geek bhoppers around, a guy like 7D gets a wr like this. Gj both.

S3eKeR19/09/2010 00:20(edited 19/09/2010 00:20)

lol it looks like hes using 1$ optical mouse with bad tracking.

Charly.0s19/09/2010 00:27

Originally posted by NOEL
It makes me happy for some reason, that with the geek bhoppers around, a guy like 7D gets a wr like this. Gj both.


haha nice one

Nikša Jovanovic19/09/2010 02:02

It is a shame that such a player holds bhop map

kaynerecord holder19/09/2010 05:58

Originally posted by niki
It is a shame that such a player holds bhop map

why? hes not bad at all

HitManz Tournament #219/09/2010 21:26

No man that one of his best wrs.I bet he has a cheap mouse and i bet some of the players here can't play with something that cheap so that means he's even better than ypu think maybe :D.

kaynerecord holder19/09/2010 22:18

Originally posted by HitManz
No man that one of his best wrs.I bet he has a cheap mouse and i bet some of the players here can't play with something that cheap so that means he's even better than ypu think maybe :D.

so everyone with high sens got a cheap mouse? hmm, ok.

kREWAN19/09/2010 22:52

I get mad while looking at his strafes-.-

ot: The run is just awesome imo =) Gj 7D! About the crosshair...ditch it

mYmqONE20/09/2010 10:30

music?

Charly.0s20/09/2010 10:43

Originally posted by mYmqONE
music?



It's the instrumental version of Rescue Me (Skepta)

kaa20/09/2010 18:58

hes sens is like 17 or smth. Does not mean that he has cheap mouse. but he could though...
amazing run and clip btw =) 7D makes me happy as well, cause he geeks the game in a different way everybody else does

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.