[WR] mgD on cg_strafejumpZ

Started by Charly.0s
20/09/2010 19:14
Page 1 of 1
Charly.0s20/09/2010 19:14(edited 20/09/2010 19:48)

Hello again XJ !

Two days ago I've done my first wr clip ( http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?240702 ), I just wanted to see my hability to do these kind of clips.
I've seen my mistakes, and that's why I wanted to do another wr clip in a row...

[/life]

So this time it's a run on cg_strafejumpZ done by mgD in 01:02.40, a really perfect run (imo)..

YOUTUBE > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MpHoujucsI (Watch in HD)

Hope you enjoy and seeya !



OT : if you want to see more run like this, just suscribe..

Ggs`20/09/2010 19:29

uber.

edit was nice

kaynerecord holder20/09/2010 21:57

nice one

qfiman*20/09/2010 22:25

liked the edit.

disliked the music.

gj anyway! =)

BBBsonny24/09/2010 01:17

nice run good edit, liked it

Charly.0s24/09/2010 14:53

thks

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.