Champions league 2010/2011 Winner

Started by akM
24/09/2010 17:47
Page 17 of 17
CamelCloudrecord holder11/05/2011 07:58

Originally posted by demolation
its shame for jose murinho playing that kind of football ;)


I'll try to keep my temper calm here. Kind of football Mourinho plays? Of course he gets pissed after the multiple DUMB matches against Barcelona due to the judges.

And I think Barcelona will win this. Not only because of the referees, but because of Messi. He is just a beast, you can't deny it.

akM12/05/2011 14:58

Originally posted by zhady
Maybe so, find me a club who dives more than barca and gets away with it, and gets all the decisions with them? Watch every situation with Barcelona, the whole team is 30 cm from the referee pointing fingers, crying and yada yada.

If the referee wants to give a redcard to pepe, just do it, dont do it after you speak with 11 barcelona players for a minute first.

They abuse this every single chance they have, even if the ball is like 50 meters away and someone gets a friendly clap on the head, you will probably see Bosquets lying holding his hands over his face, while the remaining 9 players are at the referee crying.

this is a whole new level, this is far more than diving.

How many times do you see Barca palyers get a yellow card for arguing with the referee? (like they do in every single decision) and how many times have you seen Barca players pushing/grabbing someone and nothing happens?

Let's hope Man u gets this and start practicing with 10 man on the field, english team vs Barca, must be atleast 2 red cards.

<3 Mou


I feelz the hate

Barca wil winnn !

CamelCloudrecord holder12/05/2011 15:11

Well, akM, instead of writing that, write an argument against zhady's statement? Replies like that is why I hate the Barcelona supporters. Full of themselves, and never opening their eyes and seeing the truth.

akM12/05/2011 15:17

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Well, akM, instead of writing that, write an argument against zhady's statement? Replies like that is why I hate the Barcelona supporters. Full of themselves, and never opening their eyes and seeing the truth.


I just came home from barcelona so im too tired to write a lot.

Some barca players dive, yes thats true. But not only barca players right? In all teams there are divers, so ima take Madrid; Marcelo, Di Maria, Ronaldo etc.

Everybody starts hating too much atm, esp madrid gloryhunters. Barca plays the best football atm. Start enjoying their football and stop looking at the bad parts...

akM12/05/2011 15:24

Oh btw I love how ppl complain about the ref lol. Madrid should have got so many more red cards hahaha.

CamelCloudrecord holder12/05/2011 17:02

I've never said Barcelona plays bad football, I like their football, no I love it. Especially Messi, that dude went down at least 10 times against Real Madrid the other day, and he he just let the referee do the work. Messi is fair, and I respect him for that. But you can not deny the fact that Barcelona has always been diving a tad more than anyone else. And how wierd is that Barcelona ALWAYS get the referee on their side? A Real Madrid barely touch a Barcelona player, referee pulls a yellow card or a free-kick. A Barcelona player tackle right on the leg, all Real Madrid players look at the referee, he's staring at the skies. That's how it is. And I think Real Madrid acted out of frustration the last match against Barcelona. They did not do that many mistakes earlier.

akM27/05/2011 19:56

TOMORROW FINAL BABY !

evuly28/05/2011 13:26

Today's the day!

What's your expectations?

NOEL28/05/2011 15:11

Man U: 3
Barca: 2

Pz

- nympho -28/05/2011 20:54

Fucking SAF didn't let Berbatov in the main team for the match ,he is not even in the substitutes FFS.WTF is he thinking...Berba is the main scorrer of the team,fucking stupid oldman.

datslkk28/05/2011 21:38

<33 MAN UNITEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <33

akM29/05/2011 11:42

POW 3-1. Like I told all my friends that it would end in 3-1!

Messi topscorer as I predicted.

Visca Barça !!!!!!

finzer29/05/2011 12:02

So sad but they definitely deserved to win the match..

WeMeRA29/05/2011 12:19

BARCELOOONA <33333333333333333333

Fence29/05/2011 12:26

Manchester United - FC Barcelona 2011 Final Champions League (by Vitaliy Shevchuk)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lV2-ADEEGI

InfinityBG29/05/2011 12:33

Originally posted by - nympho -
Fucking SAF didn't let Berbatov in the main team for the match ,he is not even in the substitutes FFS.WTF is he thinking...Berba is the main scorrer of the team,fucking stupid oldman.

haha ye, Chicarito did nothing.. he was just a sack of shit ;S@D

PepoMerca29/05/2011 18:57

Velez is waiting for barca

CamelCloudrecord holder29/05/2011 21:30

Good match, congratulations Barcelona - you are the best team in the world untill proven otherwise. Nice attempt, Manchester. Pretty sweet goal by Rooney, even though it might've been offside.

- nympho -29/05/2011 21:54

Originally posted by InfinityBG
Originally posted by - nympho -
Fucking SAF didn't let Berbatov in the main team for the match ,he is not even in the substitutes FFS.WTF is he thinking...Berba is the main scorrer of the team,fucking stupid oldman.

haha ye, Chicarito did nothing.. he was just a sack of shit ;S@D

aa nz moji ;]

Page 17 of 17

Please log in to post replies.