Homicide - Burning steps

Started by sk0r
28/09/2010 14:48
Page 1 of 2
sk0r28/09/2010 14:48

http://www.own3d.tv/video/33574/homi - own3d
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Um3qbnbbeY - youtube
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0vfwe5 - Download
Jumps - homicide
Edit - sk0r

Playmate28/09/2010 15:11

Actually i like it. Nice intro there, not bad synching, pretty good jumps, but sad that all of them are old.

Ggs`28/09/2010 15:14(edited 28/09/2010 15:29)

Intro was nice but all whats going on after dissapoint me..overedit plus demos what i see again and again,every second movie:( Next time try to do something creative and unique.GL

TawNY28/09/2010 15:14

Liked it ! Nice jumps and a enjoyable edit :)

Cola^28/09/2010 15:14

i agree with Playmate, movie was rly enjoyable and cool :)
gj!

qewi28/09/2010 15:17

All of the jumps were old, most of them not that hard either. It was pretty good, but I'd like demos.

LAKIKS28/09/2010 16:14

nais intro like it ;) and jumps good :)

Dilap28/09/2010 16:23

exellect jumps
gj teammate

kaynerecord holder28/09/2010 16:35

Originally posted by qewi
All of the jumps were old, most of them not that hard either. It was pretty good, but I'd like demos.

akoSw1t28/09/2010 17:47

cola ti gavno :DDDD

k a f f e e28/09/2010 18:19

only old jumps but they didnt seem legit either, thats prolly the worst way you can go lol
someone should check the demos

and title is l0l ^_^

akse28/09/2010 19:24

sick^^ liked it :-) 10/10!

Egorichstep28/09/2010 19:29

I am getting a 200% agreement with Gegess. Sick edit but old and boring jumps.

beuhnoix28/09/2010 19:38

gj dude, I liked it :)

xtazy28/09/2010 19:51

nice movie, kinda fail player.. cuz none of those jump seems legit :)
kinda hard to belive in those demos, cuz ive never heard about the player.
Ok movie still, the edit was enjoyable..but it didnt have such a athmosphere :)
4/5

Speedz0r VIP28/09/2010 20:24

Really entertaining, I didn't mind the old jumps, I still think it was pretty good. GJ!

scmb28/09/2010 22:25

old jumps but whatever i like it :)

Eolight28/09/2010 23:03

good job )

ndR moviemaker Tournament #228/09/2010 23:26

hns.ru...
100aa right?

Homicide28/09/2010 23:30

10aa ofc

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.