Angled func_conveyor

Started by byob mapper
01/10/2010 19:45
Page 1 of 1
byob mapper01/10/2010 19:45

So I made this waterfall that's angled in the XY space (rotated in Z axis if it's easier to understand) and I thought it would be easy, so I just put the normal Pitch angles for vertical water flow.
I tested with a bunch of angles and nothing worked, the water just keeps moving horizontally so I begin to believe that the angle of the conveyor makes it too complicated.
Is there a way I can find the correct angles or should I just try and incorporate a non-angled waterfall in my layout?

sn00p mapper01/10/2010 19:55

Rotate the texture to 90 grades or the texture in some image editing app ( like paint )

alfredoboi02/10/2010 20:40

The pitch, yaw and roll doesn't work for func_Conveyor. You need to rotate the texture in the direction you want it to flow/move. Just take out the texture application tool and rotate it so the yellow line is pointing towards the desired direction :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.