Chrome The Movie III

Started by n00[gg]EeRr
03/10/2010 18:03
Page 1 of 1
n00[gg]EeRr03/10/2010 18:03

Third Episode of Chrome III

Project status: I've just started with the intro :)

Well Ive been editing for like 2 years orso and im also the creator of the other two chrome movies. Chrome The movie and Chrome The Movie II.

Im known as n00[gg]EeRr and I usualy surf alot but I also do some kreedzing. If u dont know me check out my utube user "ProWarior"

This Movie will be like the two other chrome movies. Starring lots of kreezers and trickjumpers with 1 demo each.

This movie will have a cool atmosphere and have a a winter theme. I hope I will be releasing the movie before new year.

This movie will have a lots of improvments as from chrome I to chrome II.
I will be using sony vegas, after effect and also do a lots of animations in 3d max. Tho i havnt decided what resolution and what output settings the movie itself will have. Hopfully Nubz will be a helping hand during this project as he was in chrome II.

Why I put this on xj is cause me and nubz are looking demos. The demos should be recorded with legit kz settings and should be on a standard cs 1.6 map. (that does include cpl_mill and tuscan).

Please try find something new and creative. If u want to join the movie u should upload 1 - 3 dems u think r good enought :D and post them as a pm on my YOUTUBE account ProWarior. I will pm back and tell you if me and nubz liked the dem or what u could improve and so on :)

Any questions can be posted here :)

// n00[gg]EeRr


(hope I didnt post in wrong forum thsi time :o ? )

Lazze03/10/2010 19:05

I'm excited to see how you will perform with this one ;). But please, don't overuse the 3D in a way that looks horrible. I'm sure you know what I mean. Good luck on the project, It's in the right forum tho :)

A3TIUS03/10/2010 19:39

Looking forward to this movie...

I liked the idea of the "winter" theme, which is a bit uncommon. I also liked the idea of featuring the trickjumps from the standard cs 1.6 maps. And keeping it to 1-3 demos per person would ensure that there is a variation of style of jumps and the movie wont be monotonous...

I am not sure about the 3D though. As Lazze said, be careful not to overuse it or else you might end up spoiling a pretty good movie...

toscan03/10/2010 20:16

Chrome 1337

geddyK04/10/2010 14:07(edited 04/10/2010 14:08)

Ye, ye, ye! Finally, Chrome - The Movie III.

Hope that this project will be unusual. I'll very expected on this one.

About demos, I always find sth on my disk so don't worry ^^ May edition of the film was a knock! I believe in you :)

Good luck! ;)

aerox.05/10/2010 17:57

CHROME III - LOOKS AWESOME !
I'm waiting for final version of this movie
GOOD LUCK

sPADERâ™ 06/10/2010 09:08

Sounds intresting maybe i contribute with something ;>

KeD007/10/2010 23:00(edited 07/10/2010 23:03)

[blockquote]This movie will have a cool atmosphere and have a a winter theme. I hope I will be releasing the movie before new year.
This movie will have a lots of improvments as from chrome I to chrome II.
I will be using sony vegas, after effect and also do a lots of animations in 3d max[/blockquote]
cool, original, fresh ideas
looking forward for Firefox the Movie and Internet Explorer the Movie

KypBA07/10/2010 23:04

Originally posted by toscan
Chrome 1337

Rikonserf. Firefox 1997. This winter.

Lazze08/10/2010 09:58

Originally posted by KeD0
[blockquote]This movie will have a cool atmosphere and have a a winter theme. I hope I will be releasing the movie before new year.
This movie will have a lots of improvments as from chrome I to chrome II.
I will be using sony vegas, after effect and also do a lots of animations in 3d max[/blockquote]
cool, original, fresh ideas
looking forward for Firefox the Movie and Internet Explorer the Movie


I lol'd so hard. Thank you sir.

Dilap08/10/2010 17:34

nice...
i send my demo to PM

k a f f e e08/10/2010 21:06

i can only recomment everybody to send your demos to:

Originally posted by KypBA
Rikonserf. Firefox 1997. This winter.


this movie will have many improvements to Firefox 1996 Movie:

- AE-use (kramerskill1337) and 3d max effects (hehe like ALIVE))) best cs movie)
- cool music (pendulum prodigy sierraleone and b complex and DROP THE BOMBSHELL and celldweller and maybe blue stahli)
- movieteam-intro, shoutouts and message to cmmnt and subscrap )

all demos via pm to my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/gollumgoesrawr

hf

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.