1337 climper plugin?

Started by plowed
04/10/2010 16:10
Page 1 of 1
plowed04/10/2010 16:10

Hey did anyone know where I can download this?
Its on the xj server...when a player finished a map without checkpoints?

Ackn_04/10/2010 19:16(edited 04/10/2010 19:17)

I have a plugin it shows:lj/cj/bj and checkpoint and when u start the timer it says:Timer Started and when u finish blabla and ur time,example:14:23.12 here is the http://www.speedyshare.com/files/23929292/KZRabbits.rar . Maybe its useful to u!

plowed04/10/2010 21:56

naa Im mean this plugin, with the glow and the hud message for this player, who has finished the map with the best time without checkpoint.

Ive allready install the prokreedz plugin, its nice but I want to install this 1337 Plugin from the XJ Server too ^^

plowed05/10/2010 21:37(edited 05/10/2010 21:37)

THIS PlUGIN
http://s10.directupload.net/file/d/2303/584yqckp_jpg.htm

Please, I need it for me and some friends for Lan Climping! :O

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.