a problem !

Started by noddan
04/10/2010 18:54
Page 1 of 1
noddan04/10/2010 18:54(edited 04/10/2010 18:54)

Hello there, since I Haven't been active at all lately I haven't had any counter strike installed. But now when I installed it and fixed everything with amxmodx etc. Now when I try to launch the game it come's an error like :


==================
Game DLL version mismatch
DLL version is 140, engine version is 140
The game DLL for cstrike appears to be outdated, check for updates
==================
Host_Engine


Really thankful for any help provided

doktor04/10/2010 22:47

Steam ?
Have you lanuch the game at least once without metamod ?

noddan05/10/2010 22:43

yes

noddan08/10/2010 21:27

solved ! remove thread please.

JekkT22/12/2010 20:25

tell me how you solved it, i dont want to create another thread

noddan17/02/2011 01:10

by installing amxmodx manually

doktor17/02/2011 10:17

That's the best method because you see what you do and you learn :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.