My new map, OUT FOR TESTING

Started by Pf0llz0r mapper
19/10/2006 23:41
Page 2 of 2
PrEn1uMz22/10/2006 12:15

send me it @ msn plz !

Volsfootball22/10/2006 18:01

Can I test? :P

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/10/2006 18:31

//Pf0llz0r: " Sure, but I got a problem, there were like a fucking hurrucane @ home before and all electricity vanished :S, and now Im @ a friend cuz I gonna work on my new job this week, so I send u the map on friday or saturday I think, sry , damn I hate mother nature :S "

:)

Volsfootball22/10/2006 19:52

//Pf0llz0r: " Sure, but I got a problem, there were like a fucking hurrucane @ home before and all electricity vanished :S, and now Im @ a friend cuz I gonna work on my new job this week, so I send u the map on friday or saturday I think, sry , damn I hate mother nature :S "

:)

ndR


Whenever a cloud passes over our county, seems like our internet goes out. That is just a little exaggeration, whenever it rains the internet goes out for days I hate it.

Pf0llz0r mapper22/10/2006 21:38

Originally posted by ndR
//Pf0llz0r: " Sure, but I got a problem, there were like a fucking hurrucane @ home before and all electricity vanished :S, and now Im @ a friend cuz I gonna work on my new job this week, so I send u the map on friday or saturday I think, sry , damn I hate mother nature :S "

:)

Volsfootball


Whenever a cloud passes over our county, seems like our internet goes out. That is just a little exaggeration, whenever it rains the internet goes out for days I hate it.


WORD

h1m1 mapper23/10/2006 09:20

nice map ;) w8 the rls :D <3 Pf0llz0r ;)

redrock24/10/2006 14:07

nice map Pf0llz0r :)

kornalito24/10/2006 19:14

nice map...

Upload?? :P

Korna^ Arg.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.