I have occured a problem that i need your hel
I don´t really know where to post this but here it goes:
I can no longer bhop, It´s like i get sucked in to the block and i cant do it on the ground either. Me and my friend where play on a bhop serv and it was really fun but we decided to go for a walk but next time when i start up CS 1.6 i go in to a poolday server and i can´t jump so i reset to default settings and from there on i can no longer bhop.
It´s like it takes 2-3 seconds for me to do the next jump it just wont let me jump if i dont hit and jump at the exact right moment.
I really need your help on this one or i haft to stop bhoping for good ;(
Thank you
Joel Thorén
Only thing that come's in my mind is a sudden massive lag, you know it's hard to bhop when your fps drops to 40 but i think that's not your case. You jump with mwheel?
yes
Post demo ;) And I'll try to help you
Note: Atm I dont know how to help :/
exactly, cant really solve the problem without a demo
it may be the server your joining, what type of mod is the poolday server.......?
I guess it's something psychological that tricks you, unless your scroll-button is fucked up haha. Try turning on slowmo-hax, and from there learn to time when to jump, then use higher and higher speed with the slowmo-hax until you reach the original unmodified speed with a fairly good timing. It has helped me, and maybe it'll help you too.
Oh and remember to turn the slowmo-hax off again xD
Please log in to post replies.