RuneScape l0l.
Any1 play this amazing game?
lmk.
yes
your so adorable and sexy pizza.
used to play :) but bored of the game after a few years of playing it :)
i play run-escape >:O
The thing is i quited since wildy was gone. I'll play just waiting for 07scape
I play on the 07 servers with leggie, name is CamelCloud.
Played on brazilian servers 2 years ago and on english servers 5 years ago, my 84 acc got stolen then came back with a 70(?) for the brazilian server
Shakimuro if you want to add tho I don't get in there for ages >.<
Used to play a long time ago.
Had cmb 78/85 with 6x99, total over 1900. Good times.
reached 97 fishing on the EOC servers yesterday when i was bored, might go for 99 soon enough
EoC (ended our childhood) can go die. Get your ass on the 07 servers, proppan, and play where the real men play.
Originally posted by CamelCloudEoC (ended our childhood) can go die. Get your ass on the 07 servers, proppan, and play where the real men play.
not gonna pay to start geeking from lv1 to the lvl my main was in! :D even if it would be fun to do so i wouldn't have time ^^
haha oldschool is back guys oldschool.runescape.com :)
yeah, I do too :) lvl 98 and counting.
style of player : PKer
favorite style of pking : Hybriding
p.s: just got my firecape x).
Please log in to post replies.