BLuex - BLOODSTREAM

Started by BLuex
08/10/2010 10:48
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
BLuex08/10/2010 10:48(edited 23/10/2010 13:02)

* Title: BLuex - BLOODSTREAM



* Project status: 100%



* Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Dusan and I have 1,5/2 years of moviemaking experience. Maybe you know me over the movie "ami0 is careful" and others.



* Type of the movie: A one man movie.



* Project Description: Jumps and movie represent me (BLuex / EMProductions). I think that music is not important. And another thing, bloodstream in the movie is presented in the literal sense. I think you will understand what the word. P.S - "Sorry guys but I've just finished an introduction, intro is almost done".



* Moviemaking facts: The programs that I use: Sony Vegas, HLAE, Adobe photoshop (exept for modeling), Adobe after effects, 3d studio max, vdub, cs...


* Requests: -

*Screenshots: Screenshots are unclassified!

Representatives: http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4243/62868426.jpg

1: http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/4205/screenshot000001.png

2: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5460/screenshot000005.png

3: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7656/bloodstream000006.png

4: http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8045/screenshot000006.png

5: http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/6149/bloodstreamdadada000000.png

6: http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5006/bloodstream355335000000.png

'vaMpPpPpp08/10/2010 11:30

Random 3D cs people all the way... I honestly dont hope that they movie will be filled with 3D all over the place.

BLuex08/10/2010 11:51

Originally posted by 'vaMpPpPpp
Random 3D cs people all the way... I honestly dont hope that they movie will be filled with 3D all over the place.

This is a brief introduction, and screenshots can not say anything

jimbo08/10/2010 12:45

good luck on the project =)

'vaMpPpPpp08/10/2010 14:07(edited 08/10/2010 14:08)

Originally posted by BLuex1993
Originally posted by 'vaMpPpPpp
Random 3D cs people all the way... I honestly dont hope that they movie will be filled with 3D all over the place.

This is a brief introduction, and screenshots can not say anything


i checked your other movie which was filled with 3D, and since you posted only 3D screenshots in here i was guessing.

good luck tho'

k a f f e e08/10/2010 15:49

haah dude this screenshots are fuckin amazing, if you cancel this i will literally drop the bombeshell on you...
cant wait to watch this movie, use as much 3d as possible please.

BLuex08/10/2010 19:23

Originally posted by k a f f e e
haah dude this screenshots are fuckin amazing, if you cancel this i will literally drop the bombeshell on you...
cant wait to watch this movie, use as much 3d as possible please.

Of course, I hope that you will somehow understand the movie :)

fizik09/10/2010 01:48

Sorry,but really disliked your last movie,mainly because of the overuse of 3D. You sure got the skills to work with 3D but you're exaggerating there. Keep it simple,no old jumps,no hns maps,no massive colors and you're doing fine. Still I am now interested in that storyline,gogo.

BLuex09/10/2010 16:32

Originally posted by fizik
Sorry,but really disliked your last movie,mainly because of the overuse of 3D. You sure got the skills to work with 3D but you're exaggerating there. Keep it simple,no old jumps,no hns maps,no massive colors and you're doing fine. Still I am now interested in that storyline,gogo.

I know "ami0 is careful" is fail, but i really dont want and dont like to make it simple. My style is my style, whether you like it or not :)

Page 1 of 1