Embed bug

Started by thexdvl
09/10/2010 23:29
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
thexdvl09/10/2010 23:29

Hey, i don't know if this was worth making a new thread but i found out that YouTube embed movie link while being in the newspost is injuring the Pro15/Nub15 function. It's nothing special but i found it annoying.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2594/4242m.png

cahz0r Tournament #309/10/2010 23:34

yep it should get a red card.

-STK-09/10/2010 23:45

its fine for me ...

unBreakS10/10/2010 08:19(edited 10/10/2010 08:19)

yeah its fine

xPaw mapper10/10/2010 11:22

I guess you are using Opera. It's known bug there

thexdvl10/10/2010 12:33

Originally posted by xPaw
I guess you are using Opera. It's known bug there


Nope firefox 3.0. Also this is the first time this bug appeared because of YT embed. Was fine with own3d. But i'll agree with the guys above me: this is pointless.
Close please.

unBreakS10/10/2010 13:44(edited 10/10/2010 13:44)

Originally posted by thexdvl
Nope firefox 3.0.


lol 3.6 is the latest version

xPaw mapper10/10/2010 13:45

I think the problem is that this line is missing in youtube's embed

xiccups12/10/2010 00:55

Google Chrome baby, use Google Chrome :)

Page 1 of 1