Report

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
10/10/2010 12:12
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
DiDo-Grecord holder10/10/2010 12:12

Why when I want to report a message in the forum it dont works?
Is it working to you guys or its something from me?

Punk^10/10/2010 18:01

Dosen't work it what way? Explain what isn't working.

DiDo-Grecord holder10/10/2010 18:14

This >!< right from your post lol

kunqui10/10/2010 18:24

It works

faker mapper10/10/2010 20:00

Actually we get lot of reports, so I guess the function is well working.

What is your exact problem with it?

Punk^10/10/2010 20:06

I know what the report function is vodka, I'm just wondering what's wrong with it.. can't you click it or what?

DiDo-Grecord holder10/10/2010 20:15

ah I found the problem , it is because my huge monitor. The report thingy works I see this http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2396/66524497.jpg Its zoomed out because it is easier to understand I can't get why I see this space wich I made with red.

faker mapper10/10/2010 20:27

Oh, yeah that's not normal for sure, m0ver should look into this. I'm telling him :)

DiDo-Grecord holder10/10/2010 20:36

Thanks you can close the thread if it will be fixed soon.

Page 1 of 1