kz_longjumps2

Started by cyphol
11/10/2010 14:28
Page 1 of 1
cyphol11/10/2010 14:28

Hi.

Have you ever considered having a kz_longjumps2 up 24/7?
I know it is kind of silly due to anyone being able to just
practice whenever they want on their own listen server but
I find it a lot more fun to practice with others.
Especially the people from XJ.

I'm not sure but I think it might maybe be interesting.
I would definitive vote for it though.

Cheers

NeYoXDDD11/10/2010 16:29

Wrong section,and there are enough kz_lj2 servers,so it's useless.

cyphol11/10/2010 17:39

Originally posted by NeYoXDDD
Wrong section,and there are enough kz_lj2 servers,so it's useless.


Has nothing to do with how many kz_longjumps2 servers there are out there.
I do know there are plenty crappy ones out there too.
The suggestion was to have one on XJ, and I am sure plenty of members would
prefer practicing kz_longjumps2 on XJ.

DiDo-Grecord holder11/10/2010 18:47

I don't think xj needs lj server lol. It's just useless.

NeYoXDDD11/10/2010 21:26

if you want to practice LJ you would do it on your own lan server :)

xiccups12/10/2010 01:02

If you ask me XJ does not need servers at all, but that is my own opinion :) Or they just want to have the best server map records too...I do not know :)

jack frog05/11/2010 11:25

I don't think the idea is that bad. I would appreciate to see an XJ 24/7 LJ server. On the most servers you barely see any pros but alot of cheaters (kzh, 100aa etc.). So there would be 1) more controll over cheaters and 2) if some pros would agree to play on it, beginners could actually learn from them (by spectating or maybe even talk to them).

Besides that I think the XJ beta Server is pure quality (connection, ping etc.) and the admins would surely keep working on server or plugin problems. That's the good thing when something is officially :)

pLaguE^05/11/2010 19:24

No lj server. I do not approve

kaynerecord holder05/11/2010 19:33

who cares about ljs anyways except for people who cant kz?

jack frog05/11/2010 19:39

Originally posted by kayne
who cares about ljs anyways except for people who cant kz?


Pretty harsh reproach. Playing kz_longjumps2 doesn't necessarily mean they can't kreedz.

pLaguE^05/11/2010 20:07

Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by kayne
who cares about ljs anyways except for people who cant kz?


Pretty harsh reproach. Playing kz_longjumps2 doesn't necessarily mean they can't kreedz.

Your pretty sensitive if you consider that harsh.

jack frog05/11/2010 20:38

Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by kayne
who cares about ljs anyways except for people who cant kz?


Pretty harsh reproach. Playing kz_longjumps2 doesn't necessarily mean they can't kreedz.

Your pretty sensitive if you consider that harsh.


Not really. It's basicially this: http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4765/blackwhiteg.jpg while there could be hundreds of reasons why someone likes to play kz_longjumps2.

pLaguE^05/11/2010 22:30

Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by kayne
who cares about ljs anyways except for people who cant kz?


Pretty harsh reproach. Playing kz_longjumps2 doesn't necessarily mean they can't kreedz.

Your pretty sensitive if you consider that harsh.


Not really. It's basicially this: http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4765/blackwhiteg.jpg while there could be hundreds of reasons why someone likes to play kz_longjumps2.

I seriously wanna hear the hundred reasons why someone likes to play lj2

kQbmigrecord holder06/11/2010 23:14

Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by kayne
who cares about ljs anyways except for people who cant kz?


Pretty harsh reproach. Playing kz_longjumps2 doesn't necessarily mean they can't kreedz.

Your pretty sensitive if you consider that harsh.


Not really. It's basicially this: http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4765/blackwhiteg.jpg while there could be hundreds of reasons why someone likes to play kz_longjumps2.

I seriously wanna hear the hundred reasons why someone likes to play lj2


It's actually a pretty cool map, if ur good at it.

nucLeaR07/11/2010 00:06

Originally posted by NAPZ
Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by pLaguE^
Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by kayne
who cares about ljs anyways except for people who cant kz?


Pretty harsh reproach. Playing kz_longjumps2 doesn't necessarily mean they can't kreedz.

Your pretty sensitive if you consider that harsh.


Not really. It's basicially this: http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4765/blackwhiteg.jpg while there could be hundreds of reasons why someone likes to play kz_longjumps2.

I seriously wanna hear the hundred reasons why someone likes to play lj2


It's actually a pretty cool map, if ur good at it.


LJ will never make you kick your own ass after failing a block.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.