MY QUALITY GOOD BAD???? how to improve?

Started by kuce'
11/10/2010 23:31
Page 1 of 1
kuce'11/10/2010 23:31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwXuRZZga44 I use huffy codec on sony vegas and legion . good or bad???

k a f f e e12/10/2010 01:11

its not possible to say anything in particular if you only give us a link to some randy streaming site.


anyways...
songname??

JekkT12/10/2010 01:15

songname?

kaynerecord holder12/10/2010 04:17

yeah, songname?

heard it once before but never got the name!

KyU.K12/10/2010 07:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqN5yWg6ff4

rK12/10/2010 10:50

lol i think kaffee was ironic

Charly.0s12/10/2010 10:54

rofl

btw the quality looks prety good on YT

rK12/10/2010 12:44

gief download link and I will comment your quality

Lazze12/10/2010 16:41

More people should use that song. Just be careful its not getting overused after this.

About the real thing. Asking for us to give you suggestions about the quality on a streaming site like youtube is non-sense, but I will help you anyways.
A good suggestion would be to use x264 or H264 as your encoding format. It seems to be the the one youtube likes the most. Next, don't ever use a bitrate above 5000 when encoding with x264 or H264. It will make the file big, and it won't improve your quality much in many chases. I recommend 4000 bitrate for something like legion.

kuce'12/10/2010 18:21

ty very much helped me alot

rK12/10/2010 20:40(edited 12/10/2010 20:41)

Originally posted by Lazze
A good suggestion would be to use x264 or H264 as your encoding format. It seems to be the the one youtube likes the most.

actually I dont think its the best codec for all kinds of video. every codec has advantages and disadvantages. its like a sports car: maybe fast but while driving through mountains you should prefer an offroad vehicle. always matters on what you need / want to do.

I think my videos on youtube have good quality even though I didnt use .mp4 or .mkv (example)

@vitalijs: dont concentrate too much on quality. the editing matters and most common codecs offer sufficient and satisfying quality.

kuce'12/10/2010 21:13

cheers for advice ppl

xiccups12/10/2010 21:36

Good-ish quality :D

kunqui12/10/2010 21:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFZYfPBV30w

rK12/10/2010 23:40

Originally posted by kunqui
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFZYfPBV30w

OH FUCK I JUST HAVE BEEN SIERRALEOWN'D!

dont click it guys, seriously...

kuce'12/10/2010 23:42

Yep i got sierraleaown'd dont feel good. but owesome :D pisstake :D

exort16/10/2010 19:08(edited 16/10/2010 19:08)

@offtopic
320kbps High Quality Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kRWsE9QZN8 & Download link in description

@ontopic
I like teh quality

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.