Detailtextures Package & Models by preZ

Started by preZ
12/10/2010 16:56
Page 3 of 3
x7.02/12/2010 20:35

Originally posted by dx^
Originally posted by dx^
Hello prez you have these textures look of this video, if you send me please thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjgj2u5sPX4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjgj2u5sPX4

download what is at the first page

dx^02/12/2010 20:47

lol?? send link please :)

x7.03/12/2010 12:48

Originally posted by preZ
I have some detailtextures and I don't have time or need to use them anymore since I've quit CS Moviemaking..

As rK said a while ago some of my detailtextures looks a bit distorted, all I can say is that I've downloaded some of the textures I used from http://www.cgtextures.com/ (and I had to pay for the textures!) and either you use them or you don't :)

Here you can see the names of the maps I have detailtextures of, and I don't have any previews this time because frankly, it's way to many to take previews of ;) http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4547/previewqg.jpg

Now, if you want you can download these and try them out, but if you use them in your movie please be so kind to mention me in your end credits :up:


Download Detailtextures package by preZ here:


Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/swps8e

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MXZF0IH

Easy-Share: http://www.easy-share.com/1912604292/Detailtextures by preZ.zip

RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/424609263/Detailtextures_by_preZ.zip

Ifile: http://ifile.it/m6y0d8a/Detailtextures%20by%20preZ.zip

If for some reason the links are not active or corrupt you can find my email at my XJ-User account or add me at steam (preZ1337) and I will upload it again.

NB: Please do NOT give/sell the textures, and modify them only for personal use!


I think that about covers it :) Hope you like them all and enjoy them! :D

-preZ

now u see?

dx^05/12/2010 02:56

i see now haha thx :D

Degree02/01/2011 17:18

thats what i was searching for ! :) thank you

Satanail06/01/2011 20:21

Pretty nice job there, preZ, I both use your textures and models.

preZ07/01/2011 18:09

Thanks ;)

kzmd`VADIq25/01/2011 18:43

Thank you, preZ!

DiscJockey27/01/2011 13:43

I copied them to my Steam\steamapps\unitlee\counter-strike
But when I use r_detailtextures 1, nothing happen. It still show nomal texture.
What can I do for now?

preZ27/01/2011 19:03

put it in counter-strike/cstrike

DiscJockey28/01/2011 11:52

I've already copy to cstrike folder but nothing happen.
Do I have to install AMXX first?

DiscJockey28/01/2011 12:08

Sr. Problem solved. Thank you!

B-RbT_^21/02/2011 04:05(edited 21/02/2011 05:35)

Originally posted by preZ
awp_mie and awp_rooftops detailtextures is in the package I uploaded, and the detailtextures for the official maps (de_dust etc) you can download it here: Download Megaupload

Download MediaFire

I did not make the detailtextures for the default maps

EDIT: when you will have updates for your version???

preZ23/02/2011 21:59

Originally posted by B-RbT_^
Originally posted by preZ
awp_mie and awp_rooftops detailtextures is in the package I uploaded, and the detailtextures for the official maps (de_dust etc) you can download it here: Download Megaupload

Download MediaFire

I did not make the detailtextures for the default maps

EDIT: when you will have updates for your version???


Updates for what version? I have not planned to make detailtextures for standard maps if that's what you thought.

B-RbT_^25/02/2011 09:56

Originally posted by preZ
I have some detailtextures and I don't have time or need to use them anymore since I've quit CS Moviemaking..

As rK said a while ago some of my detailtextures looks a bit distorted, all I can say is that I've downloaded some of the textures I used from http://www.cgtextures.com/ (and I had to pay for the textures!) and either you use them or you don't :)

Here you can see the names of the maps I have detailtextures of, and I don't have any previews this time because frankly, it's way to many to take previews of ;) http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4547/previewqg.jpg

Now, if you want you can download these and try them out, but if you use them in your movie please be so kind to mention me in your end credits :up:


Download Detailtextures package by preZ here:



MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/?19b28n2fa8kiz20

Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/swps8e

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MXZF0IH

Easy-Share: http://www.easy-share.com/1912604292/Detailtextures by preZ.zip

RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/424609263/Detailtextures_by_preZ.zip

Ifile: http://ifile.it/m6y0d8a/Detailtextures%20by%20preZ.zip

If for some reason the links are not active or corrupt you can find my email at my XJ-User account or add me at steam (preZ1337) and I will upload it again.

NB: Please do NOT give/sell the textures, and modify them only for personal use!


I think that about covers it :) Hope you like them all and enjoy them! :D

-preZ

this version has only a few maps, you could faser an update for some new maps
xD

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.