models :(

Started by raelzknx.
12/10/2010 21:46
Page 1 of 1
raelzknx.12/10/2010 21:46

please, can someone send me this skin?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZsAL3XoRX4&feature=related


thx :D

Punk^12/10/2010 22:52

Which skin? It's a long movie with a lot of skins.

raelzknx.13/10/2010 00:03

sorry D:
it's knife models :D

sn00p mapper15/10/2010 18:09

Triple post ? -_-

Dude check FPSBanana, if your talking about the shiny knife, I have one, my own model

Or what ? ...

dEMolite mapper15/10/2010 20:54

why bumping the mapping section with such crap :/

raelzknx.16/10/2010 20:18

Originally posted by sn00p
Triple post ? -_-

Dude check FPSBanana, if your talking about the shiny knife, I have one, my own model

Or what ? ...


Yes, I'm talkin 'knife bright',
FPSBANANA the site has not been excluded? =X

raelzknx.16/10/2010 20:18(edited 16/10/2010 20:19)

why bumping the mapping section with such crap :/


[?]

sn00p mapper16/10/2010 20:57(edited 16/10/2010 20:57)

Well I'll upload it later, in 2h or so, if no one do it till then.

Edit : Also use the edit button pls.

dEMolite mapper16/10/2010 23:01

Originally posted by Israel Aryan
why bumping the mapping section with such crap :/


[?]


mapping is different and has nothing to do with what u want.

sn00p mapper17/10/2010 00:13

Here's the magic knife lol http://www.sendspace.com/file/ozyrq3

Next time pay attention where you post and don't double/triple post O_o

raelzknx.17/10/2010 00:28

Ahhhhh, thx *--------------------*
sorry for the lot of answers :D
THX ALL !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.