Steam ID-bug?

Started by kaynerecord holder
13/10/2010 13:59
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
kaynerecord holder13/10/2010 13:59

Seems like the SteamID field is bugged?

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.55308

"cURL extension required" when i added my new steamid, and i know alot of others also got this problem :/

-STK-13/10/2010 16:08

i have the same problem ...

xiccups13/10/2010 18:08

I have reported this bug to omilo. He said that he will talk with the staff and fix it...lets hope they will fix the bug. (I have it too).

xPaw mapper13/10/2010 18:51

Originally posted by -STK-
i have the same problem ...

Because its not user-based error, but an missing cURL lib on the server.

Punk^13/10/2010 22:12

Yeah, m0ver is aware of this :-) He's just very busy for the time being.

m0ver13/10/2010 22:13

That bug is strange and annoying, for some people it works and for some it doesn't -.-

-STK-13/10/2010 23:04

its not a big deal , but my ID works on kzba ... theres no cUrl whatever :)

DiDo-Grecord holder14/10/2010 13:35

ah lol I tought I didn't make something right when I tried to put in my profile my steamid haha

Ackn_12/11/2010 19:41

got this problem too

DiDo-Grecord holder22/11/2010 14:10

What happened , will it be fixed and is someone working about this problem?

kaynerecord holder22/11/2010 14:23

Originally posted by DiDo-G
What happened , will it be fixed and is someone working about this problem?

+1 other communities got it worwking... should be easy for m0ver to fix ;)

DiDo-Grecord holder22/11/2010 14:25

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by DiDo-G
What happened , will it be fixed and is someone working about this problem?

+1 other communities got it worwking... should be easy for m0ver to fix ;)

even in bkz it didn't bugged ( <3 hr1sch0 )

m0ver22/11/2010 16:04

This issue is out of my domain and it is host issue. So be patient (like I am).

DiDo-Grecord holder22/11/2010 16:41

Originally posted by m0ver
This issue is out of my domain and it is host issue. So be patient (like I am).

We are just asking . :)

m0ver25/11/2010 20:28

Fixed ^^

kaynerecord holder25/11/2010 21:52

gj m0vvvvvvvvvvah

Page 1 of 1