Arctic Oilrig

Started by pLaguE^
14/10/2010 23:35
Page 1 of 1
pLaguE^14/10/2010 23:35

Some sort of arctic oilrig or something with oil spills and such stauff.

nobody^23/11/2010 21:37(edited 23/11/2010 21:37)

Great idea, too bad no one will try to succeed it. :(

Punk^24/11/2010 17:40

Ask timmy, sound like that's something he'd be able to do great.

Timmycakes mapper24/11/2010 20:38

ive actually been wanting to do an oilrig map but i cant just pull that kinda thing out of my very limited imagination >< i would need detailed pictures from lots of angles to get an idea of what i wanna do. id be up for the challenge tho

Punk^24/11/2010 21:40

knew it ;-) I'm gonna look around for a couple of pictures to inspire you.

alfredoboi24/11/2010 22:26

When I'm done with zelda_v2 I'll probably do a surfmap like this! Cool idea.

nobody^26/11/2010 11:54(edited 07/02/2011 21:38)

I would like to help with this project, gonna look around. ;)

Punk^26/11/2010 12:55

He needs pics of an actual oilrig (in real life) with should be extremely detailed.
Timmy perhaps look at the oilrig scene in COD:MW2 for inspiration.

nobody^28/11/2010 10:51

Cmon I really would like to play such map. It would be nice if there are dark colours on some part of the map until you reach a gate. When you open it u see sunshine.

ajuhhhhh05/02/2011 21:33

to me this seems like a very good idea

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.