shNz - Untouchable

Started by Nukk
15/10/2010 16:39
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
Nukk15/10/2010 16:39

    Title: shNz - Untouchable


    Project status: 5%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Nukk and I've been playing kz for 2 years. I've been moviemaking for 2months now...


    Type of the movie: A one man his name shNz...


    Project Description: It's my first big project and I want to make pressure on the color.I will use Drum&Bass songs


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE , Sony Vegas Adobe After Effects.The source fps are 200-300 and use codec x264 with a bitrate of 4800-5500 and 30fps output...


    Screenshots: http://img840.imageshack.us/i/71140375.png/

A3TIUS15/10/2010 16:44

Sounds nice :) shNz is always a delight to watch...

akse15/10/2010 17:03

gl nukk :-)

pLaguE^15/10/2010 17:15

oh shit, here comes shNz!!!

looking good

Mittelfinger15/10/2010 17:38(edited 15/10/2010 17:40)

Pissed off my underwear, can't wait.

CamelCloudrecord holder15/10/2010 18:13

Looks good, but please - no DnB, it's so overused now.

geddyK15/10/2010 19:10(edited 15/10/2010 19:12)

Sounds really good! I would like to seeing the this movie as fast as possible. I hope that the tricks will be very good and be nice to watch.
Good luck with the project and I give you some advice. So, first of all, use of the brain. Secondly, be creativity! That's all.

GL once again! :)

rK15/10/2010 19:36(edited 15/10/2010 19:37)

okay so I just suppose that you have a friendly attitude towards critism and help. But I would recommend you to not use the side blur or whatever you people call it. I think it looks damn ugly and its neither realistic nor it fulfills any function.

just my personal opinion. hope you understand it as a help and overthink you decision

edit: hot colours btw :o

gizpo_O15/10/2010 21:12

I agree with rK, don't really like sideblur but really nice colors. looking forward.

Nannou15/10/2010 22:11(edited 15/10/2010 22:11)

Originally posted by Nukk
The source fps are 200-300 and use codec x264 with a bitrate of 4800-5500 and 30fps output...[/list]


Resolution ? 1080p for 30 fps ?
If u will use 720 then ur bitrate rly big.

Ofc Agree with rK

Lazze15/10/2010 22:19

Looks good. I have nothing against the side blur myself, but it can get too much. Good luck with it, use your time ;)

pLaguE^15/10/2010 22:34

Also, use another bad ass song, like Cloudy Night!

Nukk16/10/2010 05:28

lulz,Nannou 720p.

traNce-17/10/2010 17:49

we gona watch crazy bhop ! Keep working and makes something diffrent :) !

nobody^17/10/2010 21:25(edited 03/11/2010 22:49)

I cant wait for the movie. The colours are sexy. :up:

DiDo-Grecord holder17/10/2010 22:19(edited 17/10/2010 22:19)

get down shnz

Nukk29/10/2010 19:50

guys, i can not hurry up, i was very nervous as this is my first major project...

jusuuh29/10/2010 20:08

screenshot looks hot, nice colors :)

can't wait for shnz's jumps :))

sPADERâ™ 31/10/2010 14:16

rly nice screenshots gl with it

200631/10/2010 15:22

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
rly nice screenshots gl with it

;)

Page 1 of 2