[LJ] Quality test - 250LJ by CamelCloud

Started by CamelCloudrecord holder
16/10/2010 16:20
Page 1 of 1
CamelCloudrecord holder16/10/2010 16:20(edited 21/10/2010 20:12)

So I went from CoD movies to CS movies a half year ago, but never really got into editing something, I was mostly trying out effects, and playing with HLAE / MIRV - and I made a quality test today, with some basic effects in Sony Vegas 9. My other, bigger movies are going to have the main effects made in AAE, etc.

Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/h5gzuq
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WQ62GS0D

Enjoy and leave constructive critisism!

unBreakS16/10/2010 23:08

1. Looks like its cheted
2. Noobish titles at the begining
3. For the editing... gj

CamelCloudrecord holder17/10/2010 08:57

Why does it look cheated, because my strafes are not so big as they're supposed to be?

kaynerecord holder17/10/2010 09:45(edited 17/10/2010 09:45)

good job, 13 sec intro in a 19sec movie.. exactly what i expected..


or?

unBreakS17/10/2010 09:50

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Why does it look cheated, because my strafes are not so big as they're supposed to be?

well yeah .. upload the demo

CamelCloudrecord holder17/10/2010 10:13

Originally posted by kayne
good job, 13 sec intro in a 19sec movie.. exactly what i expected..


or?


Showing off a single jump would make the movie too short in my opinion, kayne - unless I showed the jump a couple of more times, which make it repetitive.

And I'll see if I choose to upload it later today, unbreaks.

fizik19/10/2010 21:57(edited 19/10/2010 21:58)

Demo. You've been bhop hacking on pub,so even if this is a test,you're unpredictable.

200619/10/2010 22:07

Stream link? ;)

scmb20/10/2010 01:21

good quality :)

CamelCloudrecord holder20/10/2010 20:47

Originally posted by fizik
Demo. You've been bhop hacking on pub,so even if this is a test,you're unpredictable.


That is a bug with the kz detector, the admins themselves have told it to me, everyone keeps getting the same ban.

I haven't uploaded it to youtube, 2006 :p

fizik21/10/2010 15:29

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Originally posted by fizik
Demo. You've been bhop hacking on pub,so even if this is a test,you're unpredictable.


That is a bug with the kz detector, the admins themselves have told it to me, everyone keeps getting the same ban.

I haven't uploaded it to youtube, 2006 :p


It wasn't a bug with the kz detector,I've seen you hacking myself.
/end discussion

CamelCloudrecord holder21/10/2010 15:36

And by the way, the ban isn't for bunny hop hacking, it is for a strafe script, which I have not used, and the lj stats that I have gotten in-game are a proof of that.
/end of discussion now

zuveeh moviemaker21/10/2010 20:08

aint this supposed to be posted in the lj clip section?

fizik21/10/2010 20:56

Originally posted by CamelCloud
And by the way, the ban isn't for bunny hop hacking, it is for a strafe script, which I have not used, and the lj stats that I have gotten in-game are a proof of that.
/end of discussion now


Did you read my post? I've seen you bhop hacking in front of my eyes,I do not trust in any bhop hackdetectors anyhow. Why do I even discuss with you?

quality is good

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.