Moviemaking comeback!

Started by ZargoT
17/10/2010 23:08
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
ZargoT17/10/2010 23:08

Hello mates!

About 6 months ago I quited Counter-strike and the moviemaking because I was editing movies instead of doing homework..
But now I got a project at my school to create a movie of any kind and I decided to try to make a Counter-strike movie!

I'm not the best moviemaker in the world but I think I still got some of the "skills" left.. so now I'm looking for demos from people around the world! Talent doesent matter, I will make a thread here and update the status of this movie!

To send me your demo;
Make a RAR file with demo,nick and time of the trick and upload to any FTP.
3 demos /person.

Regards! zargot

BLuex18/10/2010 04:59

lul. This is not the forum where you'll talk to you returned to Moviemaking and where you search demos. Post it in http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?126

pLaguE^18/10/2010 05:47

Originally posted by BLuex1993
lul. This is not the forum where you'll talk to you returned to Moviemaking and where you search demos. Post it in http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?126

Wrong =[

BLuex18/10/2010 07:08

o,o

zuveeh moviemaker18/10/2010 14:56

gjn1pro zargot!

Punk^24/10/2010 23:29(edited 24/10/2010 23:30)

Please use this thread instead.

Thank you.

Closed.

Page 1 of 1