Need demos for new movie

Started by sk0r
19/10/2010 17:08
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
sk0r19/10/2010 17:08(edited 19/10/2010 17:11)

Hello XJ.

Now, I want to created new trickjumps movie. I am going to make a new movie where everyone can make a jump.

This movie looks like maybe eXJehY movie, Chrome movies, xtreme-jumps movies, and etc....

If u want to join the movie u should make a jump. And download to sendspace, deposite and other sites.
Demos should be recorded with legal kz settings and should be on a standard cs 1.6 map. (okay maybe hns_bronx). I think that you can find new creative and impressive tj's.

Demos "checker" - dilap (steam: dil357 ; skype: dilapko ; XJ: dilap)
Moviemaker - sk0r (steam: sk0r174rus ; skype: sk0r-hns ; youtube channel: sk0r174)

You can look my movies on my youtube channel sk0r174.
Old projects:
1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Um3qbnbbeY
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x--2QR5zY6k
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Efd9WUt-s
4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzRzrLRlhqI
5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pFB7byNfV0

I think that this project will be reallly cool.

With best regards sk0r. ^^

Nukk19/10/2010 17:12

u use ready projects ?

scmb20/10/2010 01:25

sk0r accepted non-steam demos ?

sk0r20/10/2010 08:51

Originally posted by Nukk
u use ready projects ?


What do you mean?

Originally posted by scmb
sk0r accepted non-steam demos ?


Yes.

Nukk20/10/2010 11:43

u use ready AAE ready projects information 100%

sk0r21/10/2010 15:54(edited 21/10/2010 15:54)

Originally posted by Nukk
u use ready AAE ready projects information 100%


ahhh.. NO.

Nukk21/10/2010 17:19

don't lie, i can give u links to all ready-projects that you have used ...I'm not saying that's bad,is an alternative when there is no imagination to make his intro:]

sk0r22/10/2010 12:21

Originally posted by Nukk
don't lie, i can give u links to all ready-projects that you have used ...I'm not saying that's bad,is an alternative when there is no imagination to make his intro:]


In this project i dont use ready project.

Ackn_22/10/2010 15:28

first movie was awesome!Best jump was de_pinaresi jump that n00[gg]EeRr did with knife and u've done it with m4a1!gj many jumps were from chrome the movie II and u've done some jumps with heavier weaps!10/10

Homicide23/10/2010 13:34

thx)

Punk^24/10/2010 23:28(edited 24/10/2010 23:29)

Please use this thread instead.

Thank you.

Closed.

Page 1 of 1