Some trickjumps

Started by scmb
20/10/2010 01:07
Page 1 of 1
scmb20/10/2010 01:07(edited 20/10/2010 14:14)

Sup XJ,

#1 http://img844.imageshack.us/i/kzaecanals2.jpg/
Its possible with cj and bj but i am not sure its poss with lj.

#2 http://img266.imageshack.us/i/kzaecanals1.jpg/
This can be shortcut but its too hard in run.

#3 http://img688.imageshack.us/i/deprodigy.jpg/
just trickjump maybe poss with scout

#4 http://img580.imageshack.us/i/deinferno.jpg/
I watched many kz movies but i didn't saw anywhere this jump.I not talking about a jump in the lower box (SEE PIC).

#5 http://img809.imageshack.us/i/kzaecanals.jpg/
This sc is possible maybe i am not sure it's save around 4-5 seconds.

Upload demos plox.

my8bit20/10/2010 06:28(edited 14/03/2011 00:12)

Sorry .. I'm not sure that there wrote but look: /
http://www.own3d.tv/video/35385/my8bit_part02omg
icq 182792
[email protected]

hltv demo: my8bit_part02omg.dem

I will give demo in good hands =)

gizpo_O20/10/2010 13:20

#2 SC in run is from upper block.
#4 maybe possible for uberpros.
#5 yes possible, done it, but not worth in run imo.

scmb20/10/2010 14:13

Whatz about #3 gizpo its possible ?
Upload demo of #5 if you have

my8bit26/10/2010 08:36

http://www.own3d.tv/video/35385/my8bit_part02omg
http://uploadbox.com/files/e0cb810e08/ by uploadbox com
http://ifolder.ru/19949604 by ifolder ru

Ggs`05/11/2010 21:52(edited 05/11/2010 23:31)

2 - did it with scout. seen someone did it with ups (wrath how I remember)
3 - cewl tj, seems to be possible with scout, was very close
4 - impossible fosho
5 - looks impossible for me, not much space for doin' good prestrafe


will edit if do something ;)

Ggs`17/12/2010 23:21(edited 17/12/2010 23:21)

#3 impossible fo sure http://www.sendspace.com/file/97lybf 277stat miss and still far away :(

Ackn_18/12/2010 12:00

yes :P Ggs i tried the 3rd 274 stats and very close:P

Shady`19/12/2010 23:53

3# yea impossible, failed 279 stats 2 times but im keep trying. i was very close =\

kafds20/12/2010 00:35

i did it the 3rd with knifespeed allowing me to get 315 pre but didnt get stats. i think its definitely possible, it just gets too close!

dx^20/12/2010 01:52

lol 3 and 4 is hard.

Shady`21/12/2010 19:51

4 ez :P did it with knife

theddy21/12/2010 20:13(edited 21/12/2010 20:14)

Originally posted by Shady`
4 ez :P did it with knife



Originally posted by scmb
#4 http://img580.imageshack.us/i/deinferno.jpg/
I watched many kz movies but i didn't saw anywhere this jump.I not talking about a jump in the lower box (SEE PIC).
Upload demos plox.

Shady`21/12/2010 21:23(edited 21/12/2010 21:24)

oh sorry did`t saw post about the lower box) ;)

Grrr23/12/2010 15:34

not sure, but #4 may be possible.

dx^23/12/2010 16:38

2 its possiblew

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.