[WR] shNz on cg_coldbhop

Started by tee
21/10/2010 17:14
Page 1 of 1
tee21/10/2010 17:14

When I saw shNz' flawless demo on cg_coldbhop, I just had to do a movie about it. I wanted to keep the run simple and smooth, since a lot of effects would destroy it completely. Please subscribe if you like it! :-)

Congratulations shNz!


YouTube

Best Regards;
tEE

-STK-21/10/2010 17:23

gj , but clear the showscores next time :)

akse21/10/2010 17:50

I expected some shNz's wrs movies :-) nice

kQbmigrecord holder21/10/2010 18:06

I think 25 realtime is possible by bhopping the slope, or by some dds after the bhop lj, that subwayz showed me along time ago :) go for it!

kyser21/10/2010 18:21

Originally posted by NAPZ
I think 25 realtime is possible by bhopping the slope, or by some dds after the bhop lj, that subwayz showed me along time ago :) go for it!

go you, too XD

i liked the movie, gj !

Charly.0s21/10/2010 18:32

nice run :) and n1 choice of sonG

- nympho -21/10/2010 19:11

jedi mind tricksss <3
gj

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.