[LJ] Avatar's LongJump Show

Started by IceVip
21/10/2010 20:25
Page 2 of 3
sPADERâ™ 22/10/2010 20:43

exactly, nfs CHEATS avatar CHEATED.
I liked the video alot, gj :>

FLP22/10/2010 23:23

jealous?

fizik22/10/2010 23:56

Originally posted by FLP
jealous?


I see sPADER in lj top 5...?

Avatar sicko,comeback boy.

k a f f e e23/10/2010 00:41

just rly rly good, fat job. thanks god that 3d was dark enough tho

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP23/10/2010 02:53

Avatar is LJ hero.

x7.23/10/2010 07:45

Originally posted by pizza^
Avatar is LJ hero.

we cant say it better
gj avatar :>

dexxies23/10/2010 10:40

266 x 2 was awesome. Damn you CJ genius!
btw: really made me think of Nubz: similar edit style.

S3eKeR23/10/2010 13:34

Originally posted by Cola^
Really nice clip! 266x2 was uber.
Edit was rly enjoyable too. good job


270 cj is 10 times harder.

on : n1

IceVip23/10/2010 14:48

Originally posted by -SLip-
266 x 2 was awesome. Damn you CJ genius!
btw: really made me think of Nubz: similar edit style.

Then you don't know nubz's style.

jimbo23/10/2010 18:38

sick jumps and edit, but the 3d max thing wasen't really needed :i

geddyK23/10/2010 18:50

What an awesome edit =O Liked it :)

gizpo_O23/10/2010 21:04(edited 23/10/2010 21:05)

Lol, you used blue / purple colors, synced, used 3D (Like spader 256 by nubz), made campaths, and rendered it .avi + uploaded in youtube. Definetely like nubz.. // irony //

whats wrong with you ppl? even he makes those things, doesn't mean he copies nubz's style, or so what if he had copied..? It still looks awesome.

I really liked the text you made with AAE (?) it was fast and simple but still cool. Avatar, imo you should make some trickjumps instead of lj (because lj is and looks boring as hell)

/peace, don't be mad coz nubzstyleicevipwnb comment.

EDIT: Ps. I love Vodkaboy!

BLuex24/10/2010 00:49

I like 3d :)

chip24/10/2010 03:30

Originally posted by BLuex1993
I like 3d :)

Ahahahaha ye i know.

kREWAN24/10/2010 18:25

Originally posted by FLP
thread got closed because it was cheated
you can check his demo(you have download link on youtube)

Oh I forgot, sorry my bad :)

IceVip24/10/2010 18:56

Originally posted by gizpo
Lol, you used blue / purple colors, synced, used 3D (Like spader 256 by nubz), made campaths, and rendered it .avi + uploaded in youtube. Definetely like nubz.. // irony //

whats wrong with you ppl? even he makes those things, doesn't mean he copies nubz's style, or so what if he had copied..? It still looks awesome.

I really liked the text you made with AAE (?) it was fast and simple but still cool. Avatar, imo you should make some trickjumps instead of lj (because lj is and looks boring as hell)

/peace, don't be mad coz nubzstyleicevipwnb comment.

EDIT: Ps. I love Vodkaboy!

I used purple/blue colors cuz every other color wont fit.
i used 3d(like i care) it was more like to show the block cuz from the colors you wont see it {nwb} + if you downloaded the clip you were gonna see its .mp4 (zgolol) // lolx2 //
for the text i used sony vegas and after effects /only for the optical flare/ and the last thing is / like i care for all of this /

BLuex25/10/2010 05:11

Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
exactly, nfs CHEATS avatar CHEATED.
I liked the video alot, gj :>

hahahahahahahah

dexxies25/10/2010 09:35

Originally posted by IceVip
Originally posted by gizpo
Lol, you used blue / purple colors, synced, used 3D (Like spader 256 by nubz), made campaths, and rendered it .avi + uploaded in youtube. Definetely like nubz.. // irony //

whats wrong with you ppl? even he makes those things, doesn't mean he copies nubz's style, or so what if he had copied..? It still looks awesome.

I really liked the text you made with AAE (?) it was fast and simple but still cool. Avatar, imo you should make some trickjumps instead of lj (because lj is and looks boring as hell)

/peace, don't be mad coz nubzstyleicevipwnb comment.

EDIT: Ps. I love Vodkaboy!

I used purple/blue colors cuz every other color wont fit.
i used 3d(like i care) it was more like to show the block cuz from the colors you wont see it {nwb} + if you downloaded the clip you were gonna see its .mp4 (zgolol) // lolx2 //
for the text i used sony vegas and after effects /only for the optical flare/ and the last thing is / like i care for all of this /


Dude, I just said that it reminded me of nubz's edit, if you thought my prev. comment had something agressive in it- you, sir, have problems.
Anyway- the edit is really good and the jumps too.

Playmate25/10/2010 12:24(edited 25/10/2010 12:24)

Originally posted by BLuex1993
Originally posted by sPADERâ™ 
exactly, nfs CHEATS avatar CHEATED.
I liked the video alot, gj :>

hahahahahahahah

Yeah thats superbly funny

gizpo_O25/10/2010 17:15

Originally posted by IceVip
Originally posted by gizpo
Lol, you used blue / purple colors, synced, used 3D (Like spader 256 by nubz), made campaths, and rendered it .avi + uploaded in youtube. Definetely like nubz.. // irony //

whats wrong with you ppl? even he makes those things, doesn't mean he copies nubz's style, or so what if he had copied..? It still looks awesome.

I really liked the text you made with AAE (?) it was fast and simple but still cool. Avatar, imo you should make some trickjumps instead of lj (because lj is and looks boring as hell)

/peace, don't be mad coz nubzstyleicevipwnb comment.

EDIT: Ps. I love Vodkaboy!

I used purple/blue colors cuz every other color wont fit.
i used 3d(like i care) it was more like to show the block cuz from the colors you wont see it {nwb} + if you downloaded the clip you were gonna see its .mp4 (zgolol) // lolx2 //
for the text i used sony vegas and after effects /only for the optical flare/ and the last thing is / like i care for all of this /


I didn't mean diss it lol.. mostly tried to say why people whines about copying coz it's not it, you totally misunderstood me. But if you don't care, why you post it?

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.