Compile problem !!! :S

Started by DeNCa
22/10/2010 16:03
Page 1 of 1
DeNCa22/10/2010 16:03

I have compile problem...i use ZHLT compile Gui and it works fine...when i put in timer from Xj's mapping pack and put in timecounter.wad,and save...when i use the compiler it says:
"a .wad could not be found.Please make sure that every .wad you used exists in the right place" Please help !!!! :S

PsYxOpAt mapper22/10/2010 16:38

All wad files must be placed in your VALVE folder!

DeNCa22/10/2010 16:48

I tried....D:\counter 1.6\CS 1.6 v42 FULL\valve...and same !!

PsYxOpAt mapper22/10/2010 18:57

D:\counter 1.6\CS 1.6 v42 FULL\valve Should be D:\counter1.6\CS1.6v42FULL\valve Try this if not post the whole compile log

remake22/10/2010 19:25

all wads must be in cstrike folder..

DeNCa22/10/2010 19:47

I'm finally find my error and fix it.I'm turned off option "-wadinclude" and turned on option "wadautodetect",and now works.Tnx,PsYxOpAt ,your first post really helps to me...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.