Seeking demo's for a new project.

Started by Pánda
24/10/2010 02:53
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Pánda24/10/2010 02:53(edited 24/10/2010 02:59)

Hello :).

I'm new here and would like to start a KZ movie project. I'm going to go for a chill out theme about the art of kz climbing so please send any awesome demo's you have to [email protected] and please include a timestamp of any particulary awesome jumps.

I hope to receive demo's to get this project off the ground and I will keep you all updated shortly.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: HLTV demo's would be appreciated greatly.

chip24/10/2010 03:25

Hi :o)
You might wanna share a few of your previous works (could be anything related to cs and gaming), and if you're good a lot of people will probably send you their demos. But a tip is to NOT use hltv demos, the movements and strafes looks so bad and it's annoying to a lot of people, including me.
Good luck with your movie.

Pánda24/10/2010 03:35

I don't have any of my pervious work I'm just looking to get started out. Thanks for the comment.

Punk^24/10/2010 23:27

Please use this thread instead.

Thank you.

Closed.

Page 1 of 1