SC on kzse_ancienthopez

Started by Mr.Eiht
23/10/2006 22:22
Page 1 of 1
Mr.Eiht23/10/2006 22:22

small shortcut on kzse_ancienthopez ,
should be possible for ndR /donakos /faker
to use it for improving the record :o
screeny:
http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34425_SC_kzse_ancienthopez_122_387lo.jpg
demo:
http://files.filefront.com/SC_kzse_ancienthopezrar/;6067036;;/fileinfo.html

Jim Beam23/10/2006 22:25

take a look at the record demo...

Pf0llz0r mapper23/10/2006 22:29

OMG If u find a "new" shortcut, check the record ffs before u submit, this sc was posted like the same day my map was published, and by the way, I made that sc on purpose :P

Mr.Eiht23/10/2006 22:37

rofl ndR didn´t use it in his actual record ,
check the record ffs before u submit
or take a look at my demo since it´s different
from ndR ´s , lol guys
[ Edited Mon Oct 23 2006, 10:49PM ]

KNiFEAR23/10/2006 22:46

didn't he? i thought he did, but not sure and i dont wanna recheck it for a while..neways i think its a kinda known sc :P but gj

Pf0llz0r mapper23/10/2006 22:49

lol, the screen is taken looking backwards in the map, lol, sure maybe he dont use it in the record but it was also shown the same day, sry, but take the screen so u look forward in the map, otherwise u can get the pic wrong, :D

Xeltic Tournament #123/10/2006 22:56

Pf0llz0r , rofl calm down omg man..

gj but old..

Read23/10/2006 23:00

lol yeh man chill, ps. dnt think iv eva not used that shortcut its very obvious:p

Pf0llz0r mapper23/10/2006 23:08

hehe sry :P

Xeltic Tournament #123/10/2006 23:20

hehe np :P XD

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/10/2006 00:05

I know it but I'm too lazy to beat again this map...

Maybe later!

Anyway, GJ.
[ Edited Tue Oct 24 2006, 12:05AM ]

Xeltic Tournament #124/10/2006 08:29

ndR Pooon the map bigtime :P WE all want it to happen ;D <3

redrock24/10/2006 14:37

Mr.Eiht what is your mod?? give me link with all! Pls I need this amx longjump distance!

Z0ck3rOO724/10/2006 14:43

redrock check http://xtreme-jumps.net/forum_viewtopic.php?46.19779 ;)

Mr.Eiht24/10/2006 22:41

ok , pf0llz0r , you´re damn right , the screeny
is sh** !
But you can see the barrel , I thought that would give
a glue ...

redrock : I used the mod that Z0ck3r007 showed you...

btw , I didn´t measure it right it´s less than 200!

I agree with Xeltic , go for the 1.47 :o

omg 1.45 let us see plz!
[ Edited Tue Oct 24 2006, 11:03PM ]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/10/2006 22:55

1:45 possible :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.