Prevent round restart

Started by SilverNinja mapper
24/10/2010 03:36
Page 1 of 1
SilverNinja mapper24/10/2010 03:36

How can I make a map with hostages that will not automatically restart the round if the hostages are not rescued after the round timer expires?

sn00p mapper24/10/2010 09:36

From what I know KZ addon removes the restart round and also doesn't care about map objectives ( kill T, save hostages, plant bomb etc )

You can play a cs_ map that have hostages to see that the round will not restart ( cs_assault as example )

But if you actually save the hostages, plant the bomb etc I think it'll restart, dunno for sure.

Juice24/10/2010 10:09

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1078482

alfredoboi24/10/2010 12:23

I guess he's trying to do it without plugins...and I don't think that's possible. xD

perd0 mapper24/10/2010 23:10

its impossible without plugins, its not about map, its about hl engine i would say.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.