env_fog not working

Started by Fanas
25/10/2010 20:33
Page 1 of 1
Fanas25/10/2010 20:33

I have new c-s.fgd and I even replaced the old fog properties in the fgd to these:

@PointClass base(Targetname) = env_fog : "Global Fog Properties"
[
rendercolor(color255) : "Fog Color (R G B)" : "139 168 197"
density(string) : "Density" : "0.0015"
]



Still doesn't work... I tried using density from 0.001 to 1000...

Pieshels mapper25/10/2010 20:59

Make sure you have gl_fog 1 (or something like that).
Also there was this "start on" flag or whatever. Try to check that.

Fanas26/10/2010 09:57

doesn't work either. damn, why this entity is so messed up!?

sn00p mapper26/10/2010 10:23

Had problems with this tho, but was because of the wrong value, I used 0.xxx/0.xx, you could try like this 0.0009 and see if it works, also your playing CS on OpenGL no ?

Fanas26/10/2010 11:08

Thanks, sn00p! The 0.0009 and less worked!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.