Different styles on mie - Romania !

Started by mDi1
26/10/2010 14:35
Page 1 of 1
mDi126/10/2010 14:35(edited 26/10/2010 14:35)

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik55igZYr9g
Download demos : http://www.girlshare.ro/1676328.5

qewi26/10/2010 14:48

does rK agree of you making a different styles movie? it's made like a series you know. it's like making Potatismos 2 without permission from FikoN & co. it's just wrong!

overall the movie was boring to me, i don't like 100aa nor the map. the jumps were easy for 100aa and all of them were old, sry.

mDi126/10/2010 14:58

I finally found other styles of jumps
So I did not understand the first part rK agrees to make us another movie? or what I did not understand .. :)

sPADERâ™ 26/10/2010 18:17

didnt like it :o

qewi26/10/2010 23:54

mDi1 does rK allow you to use the name "different styles". that's what i ment. as i said it's like making a movie called Potatismos 2 without asking the guys who made the first Potatismos for permission.

fizik27/10/2010 13:02

Well,I've seen more than 1 different styles,do you think they asked rK aswell?

Anyways,I'm more than 100% sure that those guys aren't even close to being the best romanian jumpers,is every demo made on pub? Do not think they're legit either.

rK27/10/2010 15:27(edited 27/10/2010 15:27)

I cant forbid people to use the name "different styles". Its just a matter of personal regard and maybe respect to use it or not. everybody should decide it individually. I cant even promise to make a second ds special for kz because my current pc is way to slow to keep up my volition in editing movies. Lets see what the future brings.

OT: independent from that I didnt like it at all. the edit was really random and I suppose you didnt took enough effort in it. increase your graphic card details and try to evoke a certain atmosphere.

beg1ner 1337¼27/10/2010 20:43

This stuff is way easy even for 10aa >_>

Arion26/11/2010 13:44

Originally posted by fizik
Well,I've seen more than 1 different styles,do you think they asked rK aswell?

Anyways,I'm more than 100% sure that those guys aren't even close to being the best romanian jumpers,is every demo made on pub? Do not think they're legit either.


Best romanian jumps are not allowed or they don't jump with these noob players,

SUBWAYZ26/11/2010 14:29

Most of the jumps are done with kzh-strafehack and few with slowmology. Good game.

ps. Can't really see demos since dno how to download. IMO this thread should be closed due "different styles" copying and cheated demos.

Arion26/11/2010 15:23(edited 26/11/2010 15:43)

The result from checking the demos is:

der - dedicated server
mdi - LEGIT
mickydutz - dedicated server
nullbox - LEGIT
mousecubila - dedicated server
needtz - dedicated server
refresh - dedicated server
xzu - dedicated server

How i said, noob romanian players who record demos on dedicated servers, OMG...

Ackn_28/11/2010 20:35

I dont like to see many jumpers on 1 jump but diffrent styles are awesome.

WqkO29/11/2010 00:54

Most of the jumps can be done with awp, and I wasn't aware that romanian had this singular way of straffing very... ugly.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.