bkz_mie

Started by nikksan
29/10/2010 21:39
Page 1 of 1
nikksan29/10/2010 21:39

Hey,there!
I have an idea for a map.As you may know mie is probably the most famous HNS map (offtopic-I know hns is different from kz).So I have an idea to make a map with this theme and jumps. I want to be a bhop map,and ofcourse there will be some shortcuts(which will be the same jumps from hns_mie).There are a lot of jump there,at least 10 which vary from easy to 1337,which can be added to the map.
And ofcourse there will be ladders,which is typical for mie and hns.
I`ve been thinking about this for like a day,so it`s not developed yet,I just have a few ideas for shortcuts,timer position,etc..
I`m not a mapper,I dont know how to create it.
I hope my idea will inspire some of you!

beg1ner 1337¼29/10/2010 21:49

tbh i think that's stupid

JocA Banned29/10/2010 22:15

big like, but i think ,better , climb map without bhop positions ;/

unBreakS29/10/2010 22:24

dont like it cos 1. the textures are old(of mie)
2. need to have the rmf file

200629/10/2010 23:27

Doesn't sound like a bad idea at all! Since i consider mie as a cool map for trick-jumping, a bunny-hop map would be totally cool. :)

BLuex30/10/2010 12:55

nice idea

DiDo-Grecord holder02/11/2010 15:55

why BKZ ? it means bulgarian-kreedz [:

jusuuh06/11/2010 12:50

to be honest, i havent ever seen such as "grey" and boring map ever than mie. have to close the player if i see mie on tj movie.

like if you are having good day and then you go jumping in mie it brings you down definately, the feeling of map could be described with two words, depression and grey.

ajuhhhhh06/02/2011 06:38

big lolz at this suggestion

Logitechhhhh06/02/2011 07:33

The hns_mie texture is old:(
You need change a like hns_mie texture.

nobody^08/02/2011 22:54(edited 08/02/2011 22:55)

I think that almost every HNS map is ugly. They just don't have enough style in them. The one and only HNS map which I enjoy playing is hns_bronx. Creative jumps and lovely textures.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.