Ernstaugust jump

Started by buNNy_hOp
25/10/2006 12:59
Page 2 of 3
buNNy_hOp26/10/2006 11:37

btw I wrote this jump is old and avarage stop this spamming please :)
yeahh I like bhop my nick is buNNy_hOp :D I love style bhop and I make very high units of bunny :P

Xeltic Tournament #126/10/2006 13:13

did this jump whit famas now :D

Aura26/10/2006 13:25

nice xel, u got demo?

Xeltic Tournament #126/10/2006 13:30

yeah hehe :D ill post it when uploaded done..
so laters. im off training :P rl

Read26/10/2006 13:45

just tried the jump then fairly easy just have to land dead on the corner

buNNy_hOp26/10/2006 16:38

Read yeah this is trick jump :rolleyes:

balky mapper Tournament #126/10/2006 16:41

gj, but old :)

mis7ake26/10/2006 17:44

i dont understand why every1 call this jump (old jump) "Ernstaugust jump" gj :D anyway

faker mapper26/10/2006 18:09

Cause ernstaugust discoverd this jump and said "I'm sure it is possible". And it was, T3dBundy did it as first jumper and prooved that it is possible :)
[ Edited Thu Oct 26 2006, 06:09PM ]

buNNy_hOp26/10/2006 19:17

mis7ake seen this pic :P
http://ernstaugust.com/bilder/ernstaugust-jump.gif

ScooteR26/10/2006 19:50

Btw InseN did this jump with just the jump off , w/o any strafes
bunny_hop u once said that u do 251 units ... it would be great if u give the demo , just post the link in this thread , or if u dont do 251 post a demo with ur current lj record , im just curious
thx :)

mis7ake26/10/2006 20:24

realy i must say GJ to ernstaugust :) but i see this jump very much time but i think is just a one my dream :D ( i think is impossible) gj :D im sure ernstaugust discoverd this jump before me :D i go to sleep gn8 all :o

buNNy_hOp26/10/2006 20:28

omg this jump is not hard 253units why he is not 253units .. LOL we know this. I make 252units :p but I unwanted because Many men, wish death upon me :o I'm hate from everyone. ;)
Later..
I you wish health :)

ScooteR26/10/2006 20:43

Noone here hates u , if u do 252 post the demo , cuz imo u cant even do 245 ...In the past ive seen a 245 of u with like 750 gravity and then u just disappeared and stopped showing in mirc (in unibg).. If u could do 252 u would post it instead of some average jumps
And i dont think that someone here wishes ur death lol
[ Edited Thu Oct 26 2006, 08:45PM ]

Murvelman26/10/2006 21:00


And i dont think that someone here wishes ur death lol

ScooteR

he was just reciting the 50 cent song dude :)

Read26/10/2006 22:09

lol imo if i made 251 with everything ok acc grav ect i wud post it without hesitation my lj record is 249 but since i got this new keyboard its gone down to 247 imo anything under 250 isnt worth showing, the day i get 250 i will post it XD but 252 i wud post within seconds of doing it :p

ScooteR26/10/2006 22:20

thats y im sure that he doesnt do 252 ... and the previous demos ive seen of him are with scripts and gravity , now hes showing off with "teh ernstaugustjump" which is uberubernothing compared to a 252 longjump ...
if he really does 252 give the demo

buNNy_hOp26/10/2006 22:28

hah

In the past ive seen a 245 of u with like 750 gravity

ScooteR

you are drug addict :! very sorry. I dont' play with this grav :o "750 GRAVITY" you are fumigated sure!! dude .. no comment..

u just disappeared and stopped showing in mirc (in unibg)

ScooteR

mhhh What the fuck is unibg ? (Q-net)??? My PC dear very time broken .. I say do you know?? sorry dude
I stop write on this thread!

r0fl26/10/2006 22:49

bunny hops english ftw :D

i you wish health! :)

Murvelman26/10/2006 22:54

what does it really matter if he has done 252?

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.