[LJ] Color/quality test with 3 blocks

Started by fizik
30/10/2010 20:39
Page 1 of 1
fizik30/10/2010 20:39

youtubi-o: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4fYWQTgIsk

Maybe I'm going to add a download link later.
3 Blocks Recs I made recently,vapor gave me those colors so I wanted to test them. :D

200630/10/2010 20:41

That 245 SW was so sick, honestly :o, waiting for 247 from you :D!

unBreakS30/10/2010 20:53

Originally posted by 2006
That 245 SW was so sick, honestly :o, waiting for 247 from you :D!

+1.. use hud_draw 0

CamelCloudrecord holder30/10/2010 20:56

The jumps were of course awesome, but the edit itself wasn't great.

Insane Jumps! Next time hud_draw 0 Please : D

Charly.0s30/10/2010 23:24

yeh the jumps were rly good fizir =) but the colors wasn't that great imo, waiting for your 247block ;)

fizik31/10/2010 02:02

Well,I wanted to show off my stats on these jumps and not even try any colors so I had to record with hud_draw 1,didn't even intend on trying to edit anything. but thanks :D

BLuex31/10/2010 14:07(edited 31/10/2010 14:07)

Originally posted by fizik
Well,I wanted to show off my stats on these jumps and not even try any colors so I had to record with hud_draw 1,didn't even intend on trying to edit anything. but thanks :D

Next time use hud_removal :D.

SONG NAME?

fizik31/10/2010 15:36

Ratatat - Loud Pipes

theddy31/10/2010 18:51

lol that 245sw was sick :D fizik bo$$

Nukk31/10/2010 19:19

isn't color/quality test

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.