2 questions

Started by TonTo
31/10/2010 18:48
Page 1 of 1
TonTo31/10/2010 18:48

Hi XJ :)
First question would be about rendering video :
Im doing it like this. I record video by typing in console "record trololo"
then stop. After that i do "startmovie 1 90" when i film it i put all the (.bsp) pic's into VideoMach after rendering video get's all slow-mo :/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5wuyypKtOM
Second question is how to make better quality :) cuz this one looks like u know ^^ S***. So ye .. help me if u can :/ ? Btw i watched all those sections of movie editing it didn't work very well.

Nukk31/10/2010 19:18

1) when the output 30 fps then hasten to 3 times,or use other programms
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-hgsnwV0cQ

rK31/10/2010 19:18

I recommend you to use virtual dub and not videomach. you need to set the output frame rate to the same you haved captured before. I guess you didnt change it and its on 30 fps (cuz ur video looks like 1/3 speed)

for better quality you should captur with more fps, at least 200. for a good quality its very important to set your aa and af on the highest your pc can handle. try to google it if you dont know how to increase it.

TonTo31/10/2010 19:19

Thanks ill try

w1nston01/11/2010 13:25

and if you have an nvidia graphics card you can use nHancer to double the anisotropic filtering

TonTo01/11/2010 13:33

I dont think i have it :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.