Style Samurai

31/10/2010 19:01
Page 1 of 1
19century ♥31/10/2010 19:01

HELLO XJ!
I have an idea for a new map
with a sling of the samurai era, a hard difficult level map
I do not know how to create a map But i have a great idea for this map

First a mountain that the fall will take more than 200 hp
to make a eb then a bj and then several bhops one higher than another, then a hj and then a Cj Drop 251 or more, then more bhops then jumped down from 225 in hj and then a 16 cj Up, Then a 250 lj and more bhops Then, after 6 bhops up and go down to last beyond a block lj Then by 225 and the block is bhops and 5 bhops maps up to a dojo, the time counter is above the dojo, around the dojo should be jumping for difficult to reach the top and stop time

Some mapper if you like, take my idea, create a map, and make my dream come true! ♥

Its a short map but dificult i'm think

Punk^01/11/2010 10:22

You should make a picture of your idea.. extremely confusing.

19century ♥01/11/2010 14:38

I can do the picture with photoshop but i dont know use the hummer :/

CamelCloudrecord holder01/11/2010 16:43

Confusing, and you have to many longjumps and countjumps in your imaginary map.

19century ♥02/11/2010 03:06

yes its confusing :/

alfredoboi02/11/2010 23:10

I understood it all, but the lj's will ruin it imo.

daza mapper02/11/2010 23:48

What does this have to do with samurais?

19century ♥03/11/2010 14:30

when I said Samura style. I referred to a map with textures, etc. from the samurai era daza .

200603/11/2010 21:13

Well, it's a good idea, some mappers should consider about it. ;)

19century ♥03/11/2010 21:22

I hope so anxiously ! (:

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.