bambiq did some jumps..
Started by zgooh
02/11/2010 22:11
Page 3 of 3
Dilap07/11/2010 14:13
i like edit. I like tj on mie - its really nice with famas. But many tjs old and not hard likes on dust2 on abyss with scout.
qewi07/11/2010 14:56(edited 07/11/2010 17:06)
Originally posted by FLPOriginally posted by qewiOriginally posted by FLPGuys you are all saying that you don't like old jumps improved by heavier weapon,but the truth is that we are not gone see some new stuff anymore(maybe only from theddy because he mastered that dcj,and he can do with it whatever he whants).Best example is that noztic movie,he tried to do something new,but those jumps were really random.I prefer good old tjs improved by heavier weapon...
Oh, I can't even find words for how weong you are. People have been saying that shit since I started jumping, I know a lot of possible jumps which haven't been made/used in movies yet.
Share with us qewi :D
Then I would ruin them and I wouldn't have any jumps to geek if I feel like trickjumping in the future! Pretty much all of the trickjumpers have jumps that no one have done yet, that they know is possible.
But as I said, people have been saying this forever and just watch wraths latest movie, he had some new jumps/jumps that haven't been made yet. Same goes for my latest movie (new for me), even made two awesome new jumps at dust2 you know, not the easiest map to find new jumps on ;-)
FLP07/11/2010 15:44
Originally posted by qewiOriginally posted by FLPOriginally posted by qewiOriginally posted by FLPGuys you are all saying that you don't like old jumps improved by heavier weapon,but the truth is that we are not gone see some new stuff anymore(maybe only from theddy because he mastered that dcj,and he can do with it whatever he whants).Best example is that noztic movie,he tried to do something new,but those jumps were really random.I prefer good old tjs improved by heavier weapon...
Oh, I can't even find words for how weong you are. People have been saying that shit since I started jumping, I know a lot of possible jumps which haven't been made/used in movies yet.
Share with us qewi :D
Then I would ruin them and I wouldn't have any jumps to geek if I feel like trickjumping in the future! Pretty much all of the trickjumpers have jumps that no one have done yet, that they know is possible.
But as I said, people have been saying this forever and just watch wraths latest movie, he had some new jumps/jumps that haven't been made yet. Same goes for my latest movie, even made two awesome new jumps at dust2 you know, not the easiest map to find new jumps on ;-)
I didn't saw those movies give me links :)
Page 3 of 3
Please log in to post replies.