FPS rate and broken links

Started by xiller
04/11/2010 11:52
Page 1 of 1
xiller04/11/2010 11:52

Hi,

1. Is it true that I can keep the fps rate at a good level, when I only make textures on the objects people can see? So I keep the sides of blocks people can't see on AAAtrigger?


2. Could someone take a look at the broken links in the tutorial threads? Lots of pictures can't be seen now, which gives me a hard time understanding the tutorials.


Greets

Pieshels mapper04/11/2010 12:02(edited 04/11/2010 12:02)

1. Yes, but it's "NULL" texture, not "AAATrigger"

xiller04/11/2010 12:48

That's strange, I can't find the NULL texture when I browse

Fanas04/11/2010 21:49

It should be in halflife.wad

dEMolite mapper04/11/2010 23:26

its not in the standard wad. add zhlt.wad to it or crreate a wad yourself with the helpful textures.

xiller05/11/2010 13:02

Thanks !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.