What mouse to use?

Started by xiller
04/11/2010 12:14
Page 1 of 1
xiller04/11/2010 12:14

Hi,

My mouse is really crappy, so I want to buy a good gaming mouse. It escpecially needs to be good for some kz'ing. Anyone got any suggestions or can anyone tell me which mouse they are using and if they're satisfied with it?


Thx

S3eKeR04/11/2010 18:43(edited 04/11/2010 18:44)

search button

KooleN05/11/2010 16:33

joined 5 years ago, show some respect man :P

xiller05/11/2010 20:14

s3eker, ever heard of outdated posts?

DarkSideBv06/11/2010 22:43(edited 06/11/2010 22:44)

well, from what i've read in xj's forum, most popular mouse are: mx518, g5, g500 and some razer , don't know the name :D

Punk^07/11/2010 02:38

DarkSideBv is thinking of the deathadder.

Well, those are all the mainstream mouses. I'm using a Logitech G9 which I personally like a lot. It's not the most über mouse for kreedzing, but it's great for shooters. There's two "covers" which you can change between and the largest of the two has the best grip I've ever had with a mouse. So comfortable. Razer mamba is also a lovely mouse.

xiller07/11/2010 15:38

Punk, is that the g9x or just the g9 ? Thanks for the info all

xiller07/11/2010 15:44

Punk, is that the g9x or just the g9 ? Thanks for the info all

CamelCloudrecord holder07/11/2010 19:20

I'm using the G5 for 3 years now, and it is amazing. The scroll is awesome for bhopping, and the size is perfect for my hand.

Punk^07/11/2010 22:03

Just the G9 :-)

xiller08/11/2010 14:00

Alright I've just bought the g5 and I like it alot. Closed for me

S3eKeR08/11/2010 14:15

g9x is twice as better than g9 imo

kQbmigrecord holder09/11/2010 09:22

Originally posted by xiller
Alright I've just bought the g5 and I like it alot. Closed for me


Where did u buy g5?!

skR'09/11/2010 18:26

Originally posted by NAPZ
Originally posted by xiller
Alright I've just bought the g5 and I like it alot. Closed for me


Where did u buy g5?!


i want one of those :( i have a deathadder, but i've always wanted a g5.. some one ship it to arg please :D

Ackn_12/11/2010 19:38

hmm Steel series Ikari is a nice mouse imo.I use it.But there is no"This is good mouse" and "This is not good mouse" Its your choice what mouse is better..Maybe g5 is better for ur hand or Ikari or other mice.Search some gaming mice

xiller14/11/2010 21:20

Just got a cancellation on my order of the g5. They can't deliver it anymore. I've ordered the logitech g9x now ;p. Sorry, but it seems I can't give you a shop which sells a g5

DiDo-Grecord holder22/11/2010 22:55

For first time I hear about this g9x lol =D It looks good in internet

perd0 mapper23/11/2010 05:12

Originally posted by DiDo-G
For first time I hear about this g9x lol =D It looks good in internet

it looks ugly imo

DiDo-Grecord holder23/11/2010 14:17

Originally posted by Perdo
Originally posted by DiDo-G
For first time I hear about this g9x lol =D It looks good in internet

it looks ugly imo

ye it's some kind of ugly thing , but for people which got big hands its perfect :]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.