divided by two

Started by gizpo_O
07/11/2010 23:41
Page 1 of 2
gizpo_O07/11/2010 23:41(edited 10/11/2010 18:23)

    Title: divided by two


    Project status: ~20%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Nickname gizpo, played hns & kz several years. Started moviemaking about year ago but haven't edit that much.


    Type of the movie: Boostmovie starring gizpo (me) and my friend j0nttuh. We are trying to get at least 20demos from default maps


    Project Description: greenish, length 3-5min and tempo is quite fast.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas The source fps are 200-400 and I will render my movie in .mp4 with a bitrate of 5000 and 50fps / 30fps output, not sure yet.


    Requests: comment


    Screenshots: http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3568/image8b.jpg http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/2332/image10b.jpg http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4631/image11pd.jpg


EDIT: Changed the song & intro, so new shots are coming! Anyways I think I'll keep this intro so there's one shot already.

EDIT2: two pics added + status updated.

200607/11/2010 23:52

Sweet :), pictures looks good, looking forward to see it released :o

S7R1K3R08/11/2010 00:02

Originally posted by 2006
Sweet :), pictures looks good, looking forward to see it released :o

CamelCloudrecord holder08/11/2010 10:20

Looks pretty good.

gizpo_O08/11/2010 10:53

what do you think guys, should I take '2' or 'two' off? Some says it looks reterded with both.

Ggs`08/11/2010 11:05

number looks fine for me, looking forward to see it ;)

gilthorD08/11/2010 11:19

as ggs says number looks fine !

Nubz moviemaker08/11/2010 11:30(edited 08/11/2010 11:32)

well ''divided by two'' text, if its like that it means divided by two 2, like the movie 2, the movie 3 u know..

J0nttuh08/11/2010 13:29

Originally posted by Nubz
well ''divided by two'' text, if its like that it means divided by two 2, like the movie 2, the movie 3 u know..



Yeah you're totally correct, that's the reason we're changing it in to either " Divided By Two" or "Divided By 2 " :]

A3TIUS08/11/2010 14:56

Agree there with Nubz

Anyways, really looking forward for this movie. The screenshots look really amazing :)

gizpo_O10/11/2010 18:25

1st page updated!

200610/11/2010 18:27

Pictures look amazing!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/11/2010 19:56

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4631/image11pd.jpg

They're going to french kiss each other

theddy10/11/2010 20:26

fuck that looks amazing.really looking forward to this movie :)

J0nttuh10/11/2010 21:47

Originally posted by ndR
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4631/image11pd.jpg

They're going to french kiss each other


Rofled

peavey10/11/2010 21:54

looking good

Cola^25/11/2010 21:48(edited 25/11/2010 21:49)

jonttuh and gizpo boost movie.. I only can imagine how nice boost they can create together!
I really like gizpos edit too. Looking forward for this movie! good luck and have fun =)

nobody^25/11/2010 21:59(edited 25/11/2010 22:00)

Cant wait!

Eolight25/11/2010 22:56

Originally posted by nobody^
Cant wait!

prad26/11/2010 11:24

There's a serious dearth of booststuff in the comm... as far as I remember; no good boostmovie did appear in the community other than w1zz & dLx's Sync, Nerves, Pressure.
So ya... I'll be damn waiting for this!
GL gizpo, make this "the one" :)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.