[RUN] bkz_goldbhop NAPZ 01:29 (WR) !
Started by Nubz 
08/11/2010 10:07
Page 2 of 2
akse09/11/2010 08:41
Originally posted by kayneOriginally posted by VErzuZNMNZ can beat that, if i can get him to try to record
hahahahahah
hi tardunge ;)
kyser09/11/2010 16:33(edited 09/11/2010 16:34)
wanna see 1 28 soon
kayne
09/11/2010 20:26
Originally posted by AkseonOriginally posted by kayneOriginally posted by VErzuZNMNZ can beat that, if i can get him to try to record
hahahahahah
hi tardunge ;)
lol where is he? can i touch him plz
kielorz12/11/2010 19:21
kayne dont act like you wasn't tardunge.. no sarcasm here possible
Nice run btw, new unusual skips (I mean the dd ones). Looking forward to see the lj block got owned with bj in a run. I guess it saves like 1 sec more.
SUBWAYZ13/11/2010 10:25(edited 13/11/2010 10:25)
Originally posted by I RUSSIA!kayne dont act like you wasn't tardunge.. no sarcasm here possible
Nice run btw, new unusual skips (I mean the dd ones). Looking forward to see the lj block got owned with bj in a run. I guess it saves like 1 sec more.
You guys seem not to understand, BHOPPING HJ makes no sense in practice.
You save nothing due extra bhop and it's also alot harder than stopping. This is proven.
kaa13/11/2010 11:46(edited 13/11/2010 11:47)
Originally posted by SUBWAYZOriginally posted by I RUSSIA!kayne dont act like you wasn't tardunge.. no sarcasm here possible
Nice run btw, new unusual skips (I mean the dd ones). Looking forward to see the lj block got owned with bj in a run. I guess it saves like 1 sec more.
You guys seem not to understand, BHOPPING HJ makes no sense in practice.
You save nothing due extra bhop and it's also alot harder than stopping. This is proven.
its actually more then a half sec faster if done without fix bhops(wich is not that hard for top bhopers). Measured and proven :)
alfredoboi13/11/2010 13:25(edited 13/11/2010 13:25)
its faster to do HJ's with +hook. Measured, proven and impossible but very hard.
@ontopic: Sick run gj! This map seems to get raped all the time lol, in 2 months~ or less we'll probably see 1:28 :)
DEXTER133713/11/2010 16:27
epic run
Page 2 of 2
Please log in to post replies.