Cgturnier_Runde5

Started by TheCracker
08/11/2010 19:41
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
TheCracker08/11/2010 19:41(edited 09/11/2010 10:32)

I was told I could renominate it now that more people use this forum so I do it now, with a new downloadlink :)

------------------------

I would like to nominate "cgturnier_runde5" which was made by DyleT2.
It is a one-person map with a whole lot of switches to change the way, it has some very interesting parts and is generally a little confusing in its design.
The textures are great, I just love the atmosphere and I would love to see some good demos of it

You can download it here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tqrmi5

Edit by admin:
Removed all replies so far.
This is only for nominating, nothing else.
Also, speak in a proper langauge at all times or consider this closed.

dEMolite mapper18/11/2010 03:16

its a shame that none has voted sofar for this 1 man map.

Unique design, covered up in a villa or in a old middleage thing.
Good the textures has been seen sofar.

He applied alot of different things to keep the map fresh and alive (surfs,bhop, blockstages)
combined with some advantures climbing elements which are opend after a button pressing.

some mapping issues like using func_walls as an invisible wall or some engine problems with the func_ladder or with the func_pushables in the end.
but overall the fun is there and there could be some nice race wars.

my go has it. yes!

Hardrave ;>26/11/2010 23:27

agrre with demolite.

yes from me! bring it on bro

faker mapper15/01/2011 19:58

Not enough votes in here and no posts for months, feel free to re-nominate the map if you want to, sorry.

Page 1 of 1