Cgturnier_Runde2
I was told I could renominate it now that more people use this forum so I do it now, with a new downloadlink :)
------------------------
I would like to nominate "cgturnier_runde2" which was made by DyleT2.
I think this map has really nice, refreshing new jumps, I especially loved the slide-part which retracts into the wall.
The textures maybe aren't that great, but I think it would be extremely nice to see record fights on this map
You can download it here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9k4cwl
I think the textures are awesome and would like to see this map official , current record on Cosy-Climbing is by Adantoud in 04:08.49 but it can be improved by a lot on bhop part.This map became one of my favorites when i played it when it was first nominated here but i didn't have a chance to vote for it , and now i vote YES!!!
I'm really wondering why it doesn't get so many votes ...
YES! i love this kind of maps.. i'd really like to watch a wr in this map
This map is fantastic, nice futures textures and has good jumps. My vote is YES.
i vote yes, but its too bad theres a HUGE shortcut that, well, cuts out the whole map. all u do is press the button to open everything then restart and jump onto the 10000 health thing and onto the middle platform =/ its too bad about this but the jumps are still fun
Originally posted by Timmycakesi vote yes, but its too bad theres a HUGE shortcut that, well, cuts out the whole map. all u do is press the button to open everything then restart and jump onto the 10000 health thing and onto the middle platform =/ its too bad about this but the jumps are still fun
that aint allowed while recording demos.. afaik
anyways to the map, its great.. it got accepted at kz-sca some day ago and today i downloaded it to get the swedish record on it.. i can only say that i enjoyed it alot, great jumps.. i dont know if i can vote yes for a map just because of the jumps, but theres nothing wrong with the textures either.. but ill give a yes for this map, its great!
even with this shortcut or without it. its a badass map.
dyle created a unique concept to recreate a page into a map with some nice jumps in it.
even on some stages u can do some nice combos for a movie.
so my backup has the map: yes go go go
Sorry not enough votes in here and no posts for months, feel free to re-nominate the map if you want to.